NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be shocked if there was some damage and they're keeping it quiet. That was a pretty funky looking movement his knee made. He had issues of staying on the field at Baylor and if he doesn't learn quick he won't last long in the NFL. This is why I'll take a kid like Luck, Brees, Rodgers, etc over a running QB like RGIII.

What is the worst play of the year, butt fumble or azz pass?

Jets-fan-buttfumble-jersey.jpg

Man, remember when the Cards were 4-0 and we thought they could possibly be contenders? What a train wreck.

How about Russell Wilson getting lost in all the talk about RGIII and Luck?

Before the Broncos made the move for Peyton he was the guy I was hoping they would draft and use him in tandem with Tebow. Still don't understand why the Broncos drafted Osweiler in the second round if they were convinced of Peyton's health. Wasted pick.

Not a real shock. From Espn.com....

"But make no mistake: This is the right move. Joe Flacco has been too inconsistent. Ray Rice isn't being used enough. The Ravens' offense has been sleepwalking, and an aggressive move like this one can provide a spark. This is a gutsy call by coach John Harbaugh. With Cameron directing the offense, the Ravens have been to the playoffs the past four seasons and lead the AFC North this year. But teams don't get to the Super Bowl by playing it safe or sticking with the status quo."

https://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/60985/firing-cameron-is-right-call-for-ravens

Man, remember when the Cards were 4-0 and we thought they could possibly be contenders? What a train wreck.

The real question is how did they beat the Patriots in New England? :lol

LMAO! :rotfl

That's great stuff!

The real question is how did they beat the Patriots in New England? :lol

Ticky-tack holding call on what would have been a game winning TD run followed by Gostkowski's missed FG. I'm still bitter about the scabs from this game and Baltimore although more on the Arizona game. It looms large in that it could be the difference in getting a bye and hopefully avoiding Mile High.

However, first things first, taking care of Houston tonight. Is it 8:30 yet?:impatient:

Back