NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Jon's credentials though, why isn't he a HC somewhere? He's only 49. You can't tell me there isn't half a dozen teams that wouldn't take him.

I think it's known around the league that Gruden wears out his welcome rather quickly. He's a good coach for 2-3 years and then players don't buy what he's selling after that.

I just realized they play both of their games within 2 weeks of each other, that's kind of weird.

Yeah, tough little stretch with @Chicago, @Green Bay and home to Chicago.

At least you'll be improving to 4-1 after my boys come to town....:(

It should be the case but I don't put anything past the Vikes. They're fully capable of laying an egg. :lol

I just realized they play both of their games within 2 weeks of each other, that's kind of weird.

Bears have a tough schedule the second half of the year. Texas, @San Fran, @ Arizona, Both Minnesota games, Seattle, and GB.

They did that a lot with the inner-division scheduling this season. I know Pittsburgh and Baltimore play their 2 match-ups within a 3 week time span.

Don't know if anyone saw, but Colts HC Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with leukemia, and Bruce Arians has been named the IHC for now- whom is actually is a cancer survivor himself.

I don't care what person it is, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. May God be with Coach Pagano.

I'm really looking forward to the episode of A Football Life tonight about the '95 Browns. Of course being a Belichick fanboy probably has something to do with it.:lol

I'll save everyone the trouble...this **** is funny!

Peyton Manning Looking forward to Sunday. Time to renew the rivalry with Tom Brady!
3.gif
24 hours ago via TwitterCommentLike

5 people like this
Tom Brady Hell yeah! Good to have you back, bro. Been too long .23 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning True that. Now the NFL’s 2 best QB’s get to go head to head in the game of the year!22 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Uh, 2 best QB’s? Game of the year? Yeah if the year is 2006 maybe21 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Says the guy who couldn’t even beat Seattle20 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers No, says the guy who team got SCREWED by the replacement refs19 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning No, says the guy who’s 12th in the league in QB rating18 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers No, says the guy who’s actually WON a Super Bowl in the past 5 years16 hours ago Like

Philip Rivers Damn! You two *****es just got Discount Double SLAMMED15 hours ago Like

Tom Brady STFU Rivers14 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning This conversation is for ELITE QB’s only13 hours ago Like

Joe Flacco ‘Sup? 11 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Beat it Flacco10 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Flacco, you have NO business calling yourself elite9 hours ago Like

Joe Flacco **** U GUYS 8 hours ago Like

Joe Flacco I'M ELITE7 hours ago Like

Joe Flacco HOW COME NO ONE THINKS I'M ELITE?6 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Because you suck?5 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers LOL4 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Me, Brady, and Rodgers. That's the elite three3 hours ago Like

Drew Brees ‘Sup? 2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady “What’s up?” Not your team’s W-L record, that’s for sure.2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Seriously. 0-4? Nothing elite about that.2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees Highest single season passing yardage of all time, ****ers. And I just broke Unites’ consecutive games with a passing TD record too. Don’t tell me that I’m not elite.2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Win a game this year. Then you can talk2 hours ago Like

Matt Ryan ‘Sup? 2 hours ago Like

Matt Ryan 4-0 IN THE MUTHA****IN HIZZOUSE2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Big deal. 2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Know what the difference is between us and you Ryan? We’ve all actually won games in the playoffs.2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning LOL 2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Yeah, but only one of has won MULTIPLE Super Bowls. Gee, I wonder who that is?2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning ‘Sup? 2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Bro!2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning Any room here for a mother****er with TWO rings?2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Oh Jesus Christ2 hours ago Like

Ben Roethlisberger WHAT UP *****ES?2 hours ago Like

Ben Roethlisberger TWO RINGS ALL UP IN YOUR ****, RIGHT HERE.2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers **** off Rapistburger. Takes more than a few lucky plays to be considered elite.2 hours ago Like

Tony Romo ‘Sup? 2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees ROFLMFAO 2 hours ago Like

Ben Roethlisberger Nice game against the Bears Romo.2 hours ago Like

Tony Romo Screw u guys 2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning Jesus Christ Romo. Do you realize how badly you have to suck to make CUTLER look good by comparison?2 hours ago Like

Jay Cutler Hey! 2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers STFU Cutler. You still suck. 2 hours ago Like

Jay Cutler ********* 2 hours ago Like

Tim Tebow Say fellas, there’s really no need to take the Lord’s name in vain.2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Uh, Tebow? This is a PRIVATE conversation for STARTING QB’s only2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning LOL2 hours ago Like

Mark Sanchez ‘Sup?2 hours ago Like

Mark Sanchez STARTING QB HERE2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Lemme clarify. This is a private conversation for starting CALIBER QB’s only. 2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers lolololol2 hours ago Like

Ben Roethlisberger That leaves you out Sanchez because you're not starting caliber!!!!2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees Yeah, that’s the joke dumbass2 hours ago Like

Michael Vick plus 12 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Who are u “Plus 1’ing” Vick? You don’t belong in this group either2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees In the time it took him to write “Plus 1” he threw three interceptions2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning And killed three dogs 2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady OH ****2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning Yeah I went there 2 hours ago Like

Michael Vick Imma kill you Manning2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning You’ll probably just miss me and hit a DB instead.2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning LOL 2 hours ago Like

RGIII ‘Sup? 2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers Beat it rookie 2 hours ago Like

Ben Roethlisberger Guy wins 2 whole games and he suddenly thinks he’s elite2 hours ago Like

Cam Newton Piss off Griffin. You’re hot **** now, but just wait. Trust me, I was the one blowing them away last year.2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Now you just blow2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees lolololol2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Seriously Griffin, do you even know what’s it like to throw a game winning TD?2 hours ago Like

Russell Wilson I do 2 hours ago Like

Aaron Rodgers EAT **** AND DIE WILSON2 hours ago Like

Eli Manning LOL2 hours ago Like

Drew Brees ROFLMFAO 2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning **** all this. I’m out. Tommy, see you at the game Sunday2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Gonna be EPIC. See u there. And try not to injure your neck on the way to the stadium2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Funny. Hey, it’s too bad Welker dropped that pass u threw right to him in the SB2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Yeah, well it’s too bad Tracy Porter didn’t drop that pass YOU threw right to him in the Super Bowl.2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning Your hair looks stupid2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Your head look stupid2 hours ago Like

Peyton Manning **** you Brady 2 hours ago Like

Tom Brady Suck my balls, Manning2 hours ago Like

You got it! I couldn't access the site at work to post it, my friends copied and pasted it into an e-mail. Phillip Rivers pic is the best! :rotfl

Back