NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the reasons I really thought Peyton Manning should ahve gone to Arizona. Their D is legit, playing in a domes stadium would benefit him, and of course having Larry Fitzgerald is a plus, too. Oh well.

The Cardinals would be a very scary team with a real QB. Manning there would have been a good fit. Of course Archie came out and said something lame about how he didn't want to be in the same conference as his brother.

When will coaches learn that stupid last second timeout is a bad idea.

I'm guessing you watched the game. Did you find it strange that when Victor Cruz scored a touchdown for the Giants the NBC broadcast played his TD music? And it wasn't during a replay but live when he got into the End Zone. Kinda like NBC was rooting for the Giants. Too bad they lost. Well, too bad for NBC.

I'm guessing you watched the game. Did you find it strange that when Victor Cruz scored a touchdown for the Giants the NBC broadcast played his TD music? And it wasn't during a replay but live when he got into the End Zone. Kinda like NBC was rooting for the Giants. Too bad they lost. Well, too bad for NBC.

I was taken back when they did that. I despise the iggles but that was not an unbiased broadcast. Ah well, I'm a Dolphins fan. Whenever they show highlights of their games, you'd have no idea Miami had a team. All the talk is about the other team even if their rookie QB throws for 400+ yards or Reggie Bush runs for 160 yards.

I was taken back when they did that. I despise the iggles but that was not an unbiased broadcast. Ah well, I'm a Dolphins fan. Whenever they show highlights of their games, you'd have no idea Miami had a team. All the talk is about the other team even if their rookie QB throws for 400+ yards or Reggie Bush runs for 160 yards.

[ame="https://youtu.be/9t-r2HASo5M"]https://youtu.be/9t-r2HASo5M[/ame]

FINAL
Minnesota..20
Detroit......13

1. Obviously, the biggest difference this year is the Minnesota defense. They come to hit you hard.
2. Nice game plan to grind out the win with the run game.
3. Broke a long, sorry ass losing streak within the division.
4. Good to see progression from the QB, Ponder.
5. Cautiously optimistic for the young Vikings but too much season left.

-I doubt Jim Schwartz will have a job after this season.

There isn't one non-QB player on offense I would take than Percy Harvin.

^ Funny, :rotfl I stepped away from my computer / desk thinking "How much of a bigger bad ass would Percy Harvin be if he played on a team that heavily features the slot receiver like the Patriots?"

Vikes have two tiny guys who play bigger than they are in Harvin and Antoine Winfield.

I was watching and didn't even think about it wasn't in NY.

DEVON HESTER!!!! yes!!! that was awesome.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! LANCE BRINGGS!!!! 2 d TD's and 3 take aways, wow.

Last edited:
I was watching and didn't even think about it wasn't in NY.

Yeah. Even though they were playing in Philly NBC was kind enough to bring the Giants' TD music with them. My only thought was that as long as the Eagles win it doesn't matter if NBC roots for them. It's just a little messed up that they would be so blatant about it. Well NBC can love the Giants all they like and it won't change the fact that in head to head matchups going back to Donovan McNabb it hasn't even been close; the Eagles own the Giants.

Back