NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pack!

4-1 who woulda thought?

th

Lookin' good at the top! Too bad we don't meet until the end of next month.

Can we get the replacement refs back. The refs have decided the saints will win and are doing everything they can to make sure that happens.

well I guess Blane gabbert knows how Tony Romo feels. it was awesome to see the bears D make history today.

FINAL
Tennessee...7
Minnesota...30

1. This game was a beatdown from beginning to end. The Titans never had a chance.

2. The Vikings need to follow up next week by winning at a mediocre Washington team. Then I'll take them seriously.

3. There's nothing a fan likes more than unexpected success.

Kevin Faulk is going to officially hang it up tomorrow in a press conference tomorrow. I know he was never a big numbers guy, but it always seemed like he came up big when he was needed. I don't know how many times the old direct snap to the RB worked with him.:lol

What do you guys think, is Tim Tebow gonna start tonight? :lol It's bound to happen sooner or later, so they should just start him now.

But who will protect the punter? :dunno :rotfl

:lol. Saying he's being underused is an understatement. I like Tebow, I think he has serious potential. We saw that when he proved himself last year in Denver.

I think I'm going to enjoy this game much more than I should.:lol I should root for the Jets for the sake of overall AFC standings, but it'd just be wrong.

It figures Tebow comes in and throws a good pass followed by Sanchez misses by a mile.

Now Mangold goes down. If this keeps up they might be picking top 5 in April.

Last edited:
Back