NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My father-in-law was telling me that most NFL refs do it part time and have real jobs as some type of professional. Doctor, lawyer etc..

Ya know, thinking about those scab refs- they might be a good thing. You figure some of those officiating groups have been doing it so long they know a lot of players and coaches, and I don't care what anyone says, there is some clear favoritism towards some players and coaches in some games- as well as the other extreme where they are too nit-picky with some games. Having a fresh set of eyes on the field might be good to see some games where they let the teams actually PLAY.

I don't know, I'm just trying to be optimistic if this does come to be.

Everyone of those pricks is greedy. You think they're doing it because they love it, and they love being blamed every time a team blows it and loses? Man, they want a cut of that money, too.

It's not like we're talking about the pee-wee league refs, and HS refs who do it to be _______s and help their kid's, nephew's, friend's kid's, or whatnot, team win. These are usually highly educated people with 6 figure jobs, giving what little free time they have in their lives, to officiate football games September-February (possibly), and all the extra curricular meetings and training they must go through to do so. They do it for the $$$$$.

OMG I wanna overthrow the NFL already! Players, refs, corporates are all just moanin and whinin; might as well let women play at this point............

They still have the 300.00 version...it includes streaming to your mobile devices.

The 200.00 one just for your TV...and that is all I want.

This doesn't completely belong in this thread, but...well...

the hell it doesn't. This is Hines Freakin' Ward!

MF92495lg.jpg

I don't normally do these figures...but Ima do this one.

This doesn't completely belong in this thread, but...well...

the hell it doesn't. This is Hines Freakin' Ward!

MF92495lg.jpg

I don't normally do these figures...but Ima do this one.
Wait is he is not an NFL player?:lol

Sorry I couldnt resist.

Back