NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, he can take his 3 million dumb ass twitter followers with him. That jack ass never was worth a ____. The only time he appeared good was when Cincy still had Whosyourmomma and Chris Henry drawing defenders off his narrow ass.

Yes, I never could stand that retard!

Good, he can take his 3 million dumb ass twitter followers with him. That jack ass never was worth a ____. The only time he appeared good was when Cincy still had Whosyourmomma and Chris Henry drawing defenders off his narrow ass.

Yes, I never could stand that retard!

Well, I really hope the Raiders don't sign him. They already have Palmer and TJ. The thought of this makes my stomach hurt.

Aside from his antics, Chad Johnson was a really good WR at one point. Amazing how fast these guys hit the wall and like that are just done.

Well, I really hope the Raiders don't sign him. They already have Palmer and TJ. The thought of this makes my stomach hurt.
Smart man. TJ is actually a really good slot receiver. Really tough like Hines Ward was at one point. I just never could stand his attitude, but always respected his talent.
Aside from his antics, Chad Johnson was a really good WR at one point. Amazing how fast these guys hit the wall and like that are just done.

When was that? When he said he was?

Like I stated earlier, he was only somewhat good when TJ and Chris Henry were the real threats and drew the coverage away from him. TJ left and Chris Henry met an unfortunate end, and when he had the chance to show he was a real receiving threat, he folded like a $2 lawn chair!

The only reason he's a household name is because of his idiotic antics.

6/$54 for Gronkowski on his extension. The Pats never lock people up early, Belichick must have one hell of a crush.:inlove

Smart man. TJ is actually a really good slot receiver. Really tough like Hines Ward was at one point. I just never could stand his attitude, but always respected his talent.

When was that? When he said he was?

Like I stated earlier, he was only somewhat good when TJ and Chris Henry were the real threats and drew the coverage away from him. TJ left and Chris Henry met an unfortunate end, and when he had the chance to show he was a real receiving threat, he folded like a $2 lawn chair!

The only reason he's a household name is because of his idiotic antics.

C'mon dude. Chris Henry was never a real threat. Ever. Ochocinco made Housh good.

Always easy to hate on a loud mouth. But come on, Chris Henry a threat???? How has Housz faired without 85? He was a very good receiver and always played hard. Had a big mouth but didn't cause issues with others. Not a diva as much as just annoying sometimes. I can't see him as a 60 rec guy again but the insults people are tossing at him now that he has declined are unwarranted.

And how productive was he for Cincy after TJ and Henry left? And even going to a good team, how did he fair? TJ went to a team who didn't use him in a primary role like Cincy did, but now at Oakland with Palmer again I'd look to see his production go up to what it was at Cincy again. And yes, Henry could stretch the field to open it up more for Johnson, or Blowcho-Stinko, or whatever that idiot calls himself now. He's a freaking joke.

Miami is good at signing idiots who think they're better than what they are, so I could see him going there.

Back