NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw somewhere today Roethlisberger and his wife are expecting. I still think he's trying too hard to clean up his off field image and forcing these things- no pun intended.

Screw your public image, Ben. Just stay upright and healthy and get 'em back to the promised land.

Miami is good at signing idiots who think they're better than what they are, so I could see him going there.

Meh, it's more like Miami is good at being rumored to be signing/trying them out. It Oakland that actually signs them. Miami isn't as bad at personnel decision as people like to think (thanks Brandon Marshall).

Saw somewhere today Roethlisberger and his wife are expecting. I still think he's trying too hard to clean up his off field image and forcing these things- no pun intended.

Screw your public image, Ben. Just stay upright and healthy and get 'em back to the promised land.

Amazing what Roethlisberger got away with... Anyone else would have been crucified.

Amazing what Roethlisberger got away with... Anyone else would have been crucified.

If you go back and look, he was only ever accused of the incidents. The 2nd one the girl dropped the charges. There was never anything official for them to discipline him for, so his 4 game suspension in 2010 was for personal conduct, and he never even filed an appeal for the suspension.

So, what exactly did he get away with?

^^^

The charges were dropped because he paid a cash settlement. Whatever Sprig we can agree to disagree. I think Roethlisberger is a degenerate. Google "Roethlisberger Allegations" and read the reports. You can think what you want.

^^^

The charges were dropped because he paid a cash settlement. Whatever Sprig we can agree to disagree. I think Roethlisberger is a degenerate. Google "Roethlisberger Allegations" and read the reports. You can think what you want.

The key word there is "allegations", and I've read them. I'm not some bandwagon Steelers fan that watches the 4th quarter of a football game and think that makes me a team supporter, I actually keep up with what that team-and most of the teams- have going on. A lot of people can't get past the allegations with Ben and automatically deem him guilty. Sure he's a womanizing prick, but he's no rapist.

You don't know he didn't rape one of the 3 that accused him anymore I know for sure that he did. Fact is if I was accused of rape and I was innocent I would not pay cash to settle it and make it go away. I don't care how much money I had. And yah that's easy for me to say being John Q homebuilder. Here's the deal. I think Roethlisberger got away with something. Can i prove it ? No. All I can do is look at the facts and make my own deductions. But I do think him being the fair haired child everyone wants to love who is the QB for the beloved Steelers helped him get away with it.

I liked Ziggy Hood's quote about the "D" line when talking about them losing body fat.

“It’s a new prototype (of defensive linemen). All that big and looking sloppy is out the window. We come in here and we are sexy now.”

:lol

And I hope our D line makes him bleed on October 11th.:pfft::wave:lecture

I didn't know you played football. That whole "our" thing, like you're on the field doing anything.

Several teams have made him bleed, and he's still the 2nd winningest active QB behind Brady, and one of 3 with multiple SB rings. I'm pretty sure a sub-par D line on bad team doesn't keep him up at night.:pfft: :wave:lecture

You don't know he didn't rape one of the 3 that accused him anymore I know for sure that he did. Fact is if I was accused of rape and I was innocent I would not pay cash to settle it and make it go away. I don't care how much money I had. And yah that's easy for me to say being John Q homebuilder. Here's the deal. I think Roethlisberger got away with something. Can i prove it ? No. All I can do is look at the facts and make my own deductions. But I do think him being the fair haired child everyone wants to love who is the QB for the beloved Steelers helped him get away with it.

Yeah, you could've saved some time and just said "I don't like that team, and since he's the QB and got accused of rape twice (he doesn't need any extra charges added on by you) I'm going to use that as an excuse to talk dumb ____ I have no idea about. I root for a pathetic team."- See, much shorter and says the same thing.

You don't follow that idiot on twitter do you? C'mon, I thought better of you than that!

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Leave Ochocinco alone!!!

Oh I couldn't be any more chilled out than I am brother. No worries. It takes a lot more than some tool-bag Steelers fan talking nonsense to get me upset.:1-1:

Back