NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for Jones..but I have to say it’s against Bucs :lol

Let’s see Dan vs a better defense :dunno

Saints beating Seattle in Seattle without Brees :horror

Tampa choked. Seattle didn't show up and I lost my fantasy game by .3 points. Not a good football weekend for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Giants fans are ridiculous ..they act like Jones is the new Manning ..it’s one game ..against Bucs..determined by a missed field goal :lol

LOVE IT! Yet again the most overrated QB of all time fails miserably in the 4th quarter when behind to a winning team. Hell, the Eagles didn't even have a winning record and Rodgers still choked. Not one, but 2 shots to win it/tie from the goal line and Rodgers fails miserably. :yess: Don't worry though Rodgers fans, the media will continue to find a way to blame the Coach, D, or special teams for the loss. :rotfl

Last edited:
Over the last few years I’ve been moving that direction on Rodgers too. Everyone talks him up like he’s the best QB today and I just don’t see it. No, he hasn’t had the greatest talent around him (but at least on par with Brady) and he can have some good moments but man he sure loses a lot of games for being that “great” and you are right…. Nobody seems to hold him accountable for it at all.

Can?t believe Packers lost to a struggling Philly?s team at home . I think Doug Pederson was prepared . He?s still a good coach despite Eagle?s shaky last season and this season?s start. Maybe Wentz is finally getting back to form

Over the last few years I’ve been moving that direction on Rodgers too. Everyone talks him up like he’s the best QB today and I just don’t see it. No, he hasn’t had the greatest talent around him (but at least on par with Brady) and he can have some good moments but man he sure loses a lot of games for being that “great” and you are right…. Nobody seems to hold him accountable for it at all.

There are multiple people in the media saying he's the best QB to EVER play the game. Some have even lost their damn minds and labeled him the best football player in the history of the NFL. It's absolutely ridiculous how much the media sucks off Rodgers. He's all about his stats and putting up numbers but chokes big time in the playoffs when it matters most. Outside of the 2010 season (in which his D doesn't get nearly enough credit for their Super Bowl win), this is a guy who was outplayed in his playoff loses by Manning, Palmer, Wilson, Warner, and Kaepernick. The biggest joke is that when he lost those playoff games, the media ALWAYS made excuses for him. It's the coach, it's his O line, it's his bad D, it's the special teams....it's everybody else's fault but his. The media's love affair with Rodgers is a complete f'n joke. The man hasn't done shyte in the playoffs for almost 10 years but still gets worshipped by the media. As far as I'm concerned, he's the most overrated player in the history of the game.

Can?t believe Packers lost to a struggling Philly?s team at home . I think Doug Pederson was prepared . He?s still a good coach despite Eagle?s shaky last season and this season?s start. Maybe Wentz is finally getting back to form

Or, maybe Rodgers just blew it when he couldn't make a play to win the game with 1st and goal twice in the 4th quarter. But hey, the media says it's all the coach's fault for not running the football. So much for holding Rodgers accountable. What's that old saying? When the game is on the line, you want the ball in your best player's hands....well, that hasn't worked out so well for the Packers in games that mattered over the last 9 years. I wonder why.

I’ve always felt that way about Big Ben. He’s had great rbs and wrs his whole career but no one brings that up.

I’ve always felt that way about Big Ben. He’s had great rbs and wrs his whole career but no one brings that up.

Big Ben has actually gotten better as his career went on. Look at Ben's stats after he he had Bell and Brown. They are much better than before they were on the team.The Steelers problem has been Mike Tomlin and their abysmal D. Tomlin has lost control of the team and his team can't overcome the Patriots in the playoffs. I'm a Steelers fan and will be the first to admit Ben could be smarter with the football at times. However, Tomlin has let the inmates run the asylum for years over there and has consistently failed to improve the D. Pittsburgh has definitely underachieved with all of the talent they have had on that team.

Pittsburgh is in definite need of a coaching/culture change. They have become a bunch of whiny brats the last few years and it has become more and more difficult to like them. There are a bunch of issues over there outside of Big Ben's performance. Last I checked though, no one in the media has annointed Ben as the best QB of all time or the greatest football player who ever lived. That distinction belongs to one Aaron Rodgers even though Big Ben has one more ring and 2 more Super Bowl appearances. While I wouldn't say Ben is overrated, I would say he and the team have underachieved given the talent they've had over the last 8 years.

Interesting matchups today..you never know in the NFL, some projected favorites could be major upsets today as TNF showed.

The Pats vs Bills might not be an easy win for example. Brady is not always comfortable playing in Buffalo. I think the Pats are going surprise the ready Buffalo defense by running the ball more :dunno

If the Saints can beat Cowboys without Brees, that will be something :horror

Back