NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browns in first place for AFC North :horror

I think the shocker for me is today is Detroit . Patricia has given life to that team going toe to toe with Chiefs :lol

I think it’s time to fire the GM for both Miami and Washington :lecture

I hope they fire O’Brien in Houston . There is no Oline support for Watson :lecture

Galloday Megatron 2.0? :lol

Brady’s record in Buffalo..always been shaky :lol

Pats defense starting to remind me of the old super defense..Bruschi, Willie, Harrleson, Law, Malloy etc :lol

16-2 is shaky? I will agree that the defense is starting to remind me of the ‘04 team who is vastly underrated when discussing all time great teams.

Who’d thought Bucs and Rams have the highest scoring game today so far :lol

Are KC , Pats and Cowboys ( at the moment) the only undefeated teams left :horror

16-2 is shaky? I will agree that the defense is starting to remind me of the ?04 team who is vastly underrated when discussing all time great teams.
Since 2001 Brady has more wins in Buffalo's stadium than any other QB... including any of Buffalo's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow that Saints defense is no joke. To win without Brees, no touchdowns, Teddy taking sacks and playing like crap and beat a red hot healthy Zeke and Dak Cowboys team ..wow :horror

Well done refs. You tried to make sure the Seahawks won and mission accomplished.

you really going to blame the refs on this loss when Legatron missed a chip shot field goal for him normally?

Agreed. No matter what happened earlier in the game, the Rams had a great shot to win it in the end. Legatron just flat out blew the kick and that's why the Rams lost.

Back