NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skins giving Gruden the pink slip was a blessing ..

Too bad it wasn’t done a while ago :pfft:

He’ll probably end up working for big brother anyway :lol

Man that KC defense still giving up too many points :slap

Can’t believe Browns are going toe to toe with Seattle . This definitely is a different Cleveland team :lol

Saints still getting it done without Brees :yess:

And the said Dallas would be in the SB :lol

Niners 5-0 with Jimmy G :horror

When did we ever think that Niners would be one of the two teams undefeated next to Brady :lol

Last edited:
Wow, Rams are definitely making some changes on the fly. Ramsey in, Peters out. I think the Rams gave up two 1st rounders and a 4th to acquire Ramsey from the Jags. That's a pretty hefty price tag.

Wow, Rams are definitely making some changes on the fly. Ramsey in, Peters out. I think the Rams gave up two 1st rounders and a 4th to acquire Ramsey from the Jags. That's a pretty hefty price tag.

I like the move for Rams and Ravens getting Peters is interesting. TBH , I think if I was Rams, I’d traded Talib who is just dead weight instead of Peters. :lecture

People in Seattle are praying that Peters plays this weekend because Russell Wilson has toasted him in the past. And The Rams getting Ramsey is an upgrade but that doesn’t help their real problem… their offense.

People in Seattle are praying that Peters plays this weekend because Russell Wilson has toasted him in the past. And The Rams getting Ramsey is an upgrade but that doesn’t help their real problem… their offense.

Yup, their O is where almost all their problems lie.

I like the move for Rams and Ravens getting Peters is interesting. TBH , I think if I was Rams, I’d traded Talib who is just dead weight instead of Peters. :lecture

Rams wouldn't get much for Talib. Age and injuries are catching up with him.

The secondary is definitely hurting the rams, but O line is the biggest issue.

Also what rule change do we get to protect QBs after last night?

3 weeks seems fast if you have never dislocated a knee cap. Speaking from experience the first one was really bad. I would say it took 5-6 weeks to be back where I could run but trying to pivot or cut even on ice skates let alone on foot was another couple weeks. He might be able to be TB level mobility after 3 weeks but for him to be what he is I would think that is definitely longer.

Who’d thought Wilson, Rodgers , Rivers and Brady ( Flaco too ...his game is miserable right now) are the only seasoned vet qbs actively playing in the this NFL
season :rotfl

This season should be labeled the season of backups :rotfl

Throw Atlanta in that chase too... they are garbage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would but Blank is going to give Dan Quinn and probably the Atlanta GM with him the pinkslip before the end of this season I bet. So first things first :lecture

Niners are ballin

With the injury to Mahomes and that meh KC defense could the door be open for Buffalo, Colts, Texans to challenge Brady for the AFC championship :lecture

Last edited:
Can’t forget about Ravens.. they took it to Wilson in Seattle :horror

Not so fast Patriots..add them to the mix of dethroning the Pats along with Bills, Colts and even Texans

Bears are overrated... same mediocre offense as the past decade:slap

Back