NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that commercial with the Tecmno Football..good times. Even though it's about the Sorrento :rotfl

I guess Brady can take 5 months off that's a non injury related if he wanted too and still be sharp :lecture

Meanwhile it's time for everyone's favorite time..Musical chair QBs for Cleveland :slap

Are the Vikings going to be undefeated this season :horror

Playing the browns is like when pitchers pitch in AA and AAA before coming back.

Wow at the end of the week the Falcons will have as many wins as the rest of the division.

Whew..GB pulled off the win , with the Vikes dominating, you can't play subpar PACK or you'll lose the division

I"ll say, did you ever think that Vikes will be the only undefeated team at this moment :horror

Did not expect Denver to lose in Denver against Atlanta? :thud:

The Vikings are scary this year. They remind me of the when the Ravens had Dilfer and went to the SB.

Hey Cowboy fans..you keep Dak as a starter, or let Romo start

Well the fans have no say in it, but Jerry has said multiple times(including after the game yesterday) that when Romo is healthy he is the starting QB.

Personally, I think that is completely idiotic.

Well the fans have no say in it, but Jerry has said multiple times(including after the game yesterday) that when Romo is healthy he is the starting QB.

Personally, I think that is completely idiotic.
Until he actually has to make that discussion talk it just that talk.

Back