NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so maybe that wasn't a bad trade that MN made. In the games so far I have seen Bradfird he is looking like a #1 pick. They always give excuses about systems, coaches ect..but maybe there is something to that.

Ok so maybe that wasn't a bad trade that MN made. In the games so far I have seen Bradfird he is looking like a #1 pick. They always give excuses about systems, coaches ect..but maybe there is something to that.

He's looking really good in a Vikes uniform. Poised, accurate, and hangs tuff against the rush. Looks like Norv's O agrees with him.

You should've known better..that Viking Defense at home...C'mon Man! :wink1:

Watch out Legion of Boom, we got Purple Reign now :lol

How can you not start him though. oh well.. and yes I lost both games. And you got a long way to go to catch the LOB baby. And purple people eaters was a better nickname than Purple Reign. The UW Huskies are using "Let Purple Reign again." :)

I still think they could have had him for less than a 1st round pick, but they are 4-0 and looking like the best team in the NFC so it really doesn't matter.

Back