NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panthers are done. I don't even think they'll get a wild card spot.

One of the worst cases of SB hangover I've seen. Losing Josh Norman has really changed the defense:slap

Also some analysts were commenting on trading Jay Cutler to Cleveland, that might not be a bad idea

Deanglo Williams was smart to leave Carolina and take a backup position in Pittsburgh. Steelers are clicking and Panthers are tanking.

In fact with the Bangles being the Bungles this season and the inconsistency of the Ravens, Steelers could take the North and be SB contenders

Pittsburgh, NE and Denver are the teams to beat in the AFC this year, no doubt. I just can't believe in Oakland until I see them in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh, NE and Denver are the teams to beat in the AFC this year, no doubt. I just can't believe in Oakland until I see them in the playoffs.

Denver has a better shot with Trevor to make to the playoffs , Lynch is still too green and it's showing. Hopefully they get back Trevor so he can at least protect the ball so that defense can just shrug off that horrible loss to Atlanta :lecture

If Denver can't beat dysfunctional Chargers on Thursday, IDK :dunno

I wouldn't take Cutler if I were Cleveland, or anyone else. He's shown very clearly that despite his great physical skills, he makes bad decisions and had the wrong attitude. Not a leader, not a reliable QB, keep playing the draft roulette until you end up with someone good.

I wouldn't take Cutler if I were Cleveland, or anyone else. He's shown very clearly that despite his great physical skills, he makes bad decisions and had the wrong attitude. Not a leader, not a reliable QB, keep playing the draft roulette until you end up with someone good.

Their season and probably the coach is in jeopardy though, they don't have a choice ..hate to say it, they invested too much in Manziel and he literally screwed up that franchise more than any other season of Cleveland's bad luck history, so now they are in complete limbo. I expect huge changes when we get to that trade deadline of the season. This franchise has no identity and I think the GM is in trouble as well.

Maybe Kapernick might be an option, it's obvious Kelly doesn't like Kap and I'm sure the feeling is mutual

Since you are in Louisiana, is it too latee to get back Graham from Seattle, god do the saints need help

Hey Cowboy fans..you keep Dak as a starter, or let Romo start

Well the fans have no say in it, but Jerry has said multiple times(including after the game yesterday) that when Romo is healthy he is the starting QB.

Personally, I think that is completely idiotic.

Late to the discussion, but put me in the camp that Romo should get his job back.

Dak Prescott has been phenomenal, and as a Cowboys fan, I'm happy that Dallas finally has someone in the wings that can take over for Romo. But sooner rather than later, his lack of experience will show.

Romo allows Linehan to open up the entire playbook. Plus I feel Romo has better chemistry with Dez...yes, I know Dez is injured right now, but going forward, getting Dez involved in key for opening up everything else in the offense. Dak has developed great chemistry with slot receiver Cole Beasley, though; he's catching more balls and gaining more yards this year than I've ever seen him.

Romo only has a few years left, and I think he can still be productive. Let Dak sit and learn the offense. He's had a great debut so far, and proved that he's the heir apparent to Tony Romo.

Still early in his career, but Elliot is looking like a stud and in hindsight looks like a great pick at 4 (instead of Jalen Ramsey as I preferred at the time). He's learned to let his blocks develop before hitting the hole.

Somewhat related, I can't believe the Patriots stole Martellus Bennett from Chicago for only a 4th round pick. I was excited when he was first drafted by Dallas, and kept waiting for him to live up to his potential and learn from Jason Witten. But he never panned out. Now on his fourth team after stops with the Giants and the Bears, he makes a formidable tight end duo with Gronkowski.

Yeah, Oakland's giving up nearly four TDs a game. Unless they shore up their defense, they won't get far.

Have the Patriots made a trade in the last 10 years where they DIDN'T steal the player they got? :) I have no clue why anyone trades with them.

Clevland needs someone. You can't keep stunting the growth of Pryor by having to put him back at QB every week.

Back