NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh brother what a typical KC beating on the road :slap

Did anybody forget about the Jags early London game this morning..I did :rotfl

Big Ben and the Steelers are putting a hurting on KC.

Same old, same old

KC
Miami
Cleveland
Maybe Niners and Chargers are off my not to bet on list for the season :slap

At what point do you want to pull Smith out of the game sheesh

Man you talk about Belichick and Brady for Pats, how about Tomlin and Big Ben for the steel nation :lecture

Man you talk about Belichick and Brady for Pats, how about Tomlin and Big Ben for the steel nation :lecture

I'm a big Steelers fan and I have to say, it's been fun to watch Ben play the game (regardless of the coach). Tomlin certainly is a good coach and has enjoyed a lot of success with the team. However, Todd Haley has definitely elevated Big Ben's game (and the O) to a whole other level. If the Steelers can stay healthy, they won't be an easy out for anyone when the playoffs start. I can't wait for the Steelers/Pats game in a few weeks. Should be a great possible playoff preview.

I'm a big Steelers fan and I have to say, it's been fun to watch Ben play the game (regardless of the coach). Tomlin certainly is a good coach and has enjoyed a lot of success with the team. However, Todd Haley has definitely elevated Big Ben's game (and the O) to a whole other level. If the Steelers can stay healthy, they won't be an easy out for anyone when the playoffs start. I can't wait for the Steelers/Pats game in a few weeks. Should be a great possible playoff preview.

It's interesting you bring up Haley, on that note to my post Todd is like what Josh Mcdaniels is to NE. Ironic that these two guys are great OCs but were lousy head coaches. Remember Haley for KC and McDaniels in Denver.

I think people are praising Cowboys too early..I'm waiting for them to play an elite defense

Considering what they have done is the past without Romo, they deserve any praise they are receiving right now. I don't think anyone (other than Skip) has them going to the Super Bowl by any means...their defense is just brutal at times and they haven't faced a quarterback that can expose those flaws just yet. I fully expect the next 2 weeks against Dalton and Rodgers to be pretty ugly.

They can only win the games on their schedule and last season they failed miserably in that department.

Considering what they have done is the past without Romo, they deserve any praise they are receiving right now. I don't think anyone (other than Skip) has them going to the Super Bowl by any means...their defense is just brutal at times and they haven't faced a quarterback that can expose those flaws just yet. I fully expect the next 2 weeks against Dalton and Rodgers to be pretty ugly.

They can only win the games on their schedule and last season they failed miserably in that department.

Did you just say Dalton is better than Eli? :lol

I don't think I did, but Dalton playing back in his home town with AJ Green running wild against a pretty weak Dallas secondary could mean a pretty big game for him.

Odell is losing his mind. All that talent and he can't control his emotions. He's becoming a detriment to his team.

Back