NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotflThat's like the most Jets thing that has ever happened. In the long run they'll probably be better with Fitzpatrick.

Gino Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw in a locker room altercation. WTF?

wow it gets stranger, he was sucker punched by a teammate. Ik Enemkpali ihas already been released.

That's just dang funny right there. What a mess that team is.

I imagine the story will get better and stranger as more facts come out too.

He's terrible

Kaeperpick? Terrible?

Nah. This is the guy who tried to throw on Sherman in the NFC championship game when he had a dump off pass to the RB for an easy five yards, but did what any great QB would do and throw the game ending pick. Yup. Colin Kaeperpick.

As for the Jets situation... this is great. Some of the Jets fans like to run there mouth about Brady and the Pats, the sign flying over Pats training camp, and now this happens! BWHAHAHAHAHA. Could not have happened to a more worthless organization. Thank you Ik Enemkpali. I feel bad for Geno though, but not for the Jets fans.

Kaeperpick? Terrible?

Nah. This is the guy who tried to throw on Sherman in the NFC championship game when he had a dump off pass to the RB for an easy five yards, but did what any great QB would do and throw the game ending pick. Yup. Colin Kaeperpick.

As for the Jets situation... this is great. Some of the Jets fans like to run there mouth about Brady and the Pats, the sign flying over Pats training camp, and now this happens! BWHAHAHAHAHA. Could not have happened to a more worthless organization. Thank you Ik Enemkpali. I feel bad for Geno though, but not for the Jets fans.

Karma is a mutha****a
M...E...S....S. Mess mess mess

original

BRADY CAN PLAY...... JUDGE NULLIFIES IT...... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rotfl

**** you ESPN :lecture

LOL to all them Pat Haters :lecture

Colts and Ravens trying to collude together to bring down the Pats, what a bunch of losers. Classless. Hope they are crying face down for another Brady Beating soon to come.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dang, forgot to add that slimey profit driven weak *** of a commissioner jude jury executioner ignorant stuck up most hated in the NFL witch hunter of a man Roger Goodell.....

How it feel right now to be pathetic?

Goodell just lost all his power as commissioner, he'd best resign at this point. What power does he have to dole out suspensions now? Don't like it? Appeal and take him to court.

Last edited:
I dont see how he lost all his power. The last few he lost in court besides the Brady one were slam dunk cases since they all were prior to rule changes and he didn't follow the CBA and they didnt get out 100% they still lost something. This was the only outright win. This one was kind of a coin flip and there was really no evidence that Brady did anything and it was still in reality a coin flip. I don't see that many more cases winning unless its something unusual.

Yeah, Goodell isn't going anywhere. The owners are swimming in money and that's all that matters to them. As long as he brings in the $ he stays.

Now that Brady can play I'm in a pickle.
I'm a Patriots fan and a Steelers fan.
The game next Thursday is going to be painful or me to watch!

Back