NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for next week now. Looks like things are moving along nicely in Foxboro.:)

CN609qDU8AAXaBZ.jpg

I don't care one way or the other about the Pats, but I do feel a bit bad for that backup dude, who would have had some shot of catching the eye of another team. Now. . .he'll probably flounder in obscurity for the rest of his short career like 95% of all backup QBs.

I don't care one way or the other about the Pats, but I do feel a bit bad for that backup dude, who would have had some shot of catching the eye of another team. Now. . .he'll probably flounder in obscurity for the rest of his short career like 95% of all backup QBs.

One of the guys on the radio this morning said "Can the backup QB appeal this decision?"

Poor guy will have to suffer and make millions of dollars to hold clip board. Kicker and backup QB are the two best positions you can have. You make really good money and will get a number of chances even after you fail.

So the owners are pretty much making sure we all know it was a witch hunt against the Pats. Its weird it seems the players all seem to be on Bradys side all the owners seem pissed.

So the owners are pretty much making sure we all know it was a witch hunt against the Pats. Its weird it seems the players all seem to be on Bradys side all the owners seem pissed.

There are still some bad feelings leftover from the 2011 CBA negotiations. Everything in the last few years has whether it's been Rice, Brady, Peterson and countless others has been an Owners VS NFLPA fight. When we hit 2020, those CBA negotiations should be quite a spectacle.

There are still some bad feelings leftover from the 2011 CBA negotiations. Everything in the last few years has whether it's been Rice, Brady, Peterson and countless others has been an Owners VS NFLPA fight. When we hit 2020, those CBA negotiations should be quite a spectacle.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was another strike

Poor guy will have to suffer and make millions of dollars to hold clip board. Kicker and backup QB are the two best positions you can have. You make really good money and will get a number of chances even after you fail.
If your motivation as a professional athlete is simply to make money and cash out, sure. But I would assume these guys would have some motivation to excel at what they've trained for years to do well. Thinking back on Aaron Rogers and how frustrated he seemed to get, not being able to play in the place of Favre.

If your motivation as a professional athlete is simply to make money and cash out, sure. But I would assume these guys would have some motivation to excel at what they've trained for years to do well. Thinking back on Aaron Rogers and how frustrated he seemed to get, not being able to play in the place of Favre.
I'm not saying he should only want that,but I have a really hard time feeling bad for someone who is making millions of dollars not to play. If he is really upset I will gladly swap places.

Anyone interested in joining a 10 man league? This would be for us collectors only. Let me know here or PM me.

Thanks!

So Goodell was sweeping Spygate evidence under the rug for his buddy, Kraft?

Well this just got a little more interesting.

ESPN is complete horse **** now.

Running a smear campaign against Brady and the Pats.

Would be nice for them to actual tell the real side of things instead of spinning it in a way that all these brainwashed fools think the Pats promote a culture of cheating.

Very sad indeed.

Jealousy and delusion setting in for many fans...

ESPN is complete horse **** now.

Running a smear campaign against Brady and the Pats.

Would be nice for them to actual tell the real side of things instead of spinning it in a way that all these brainwashed fools think the Pats promote a culture of cheating.

Very sad indeed.

Jealousy and delusion setting in for many fans...
Nope they are doing their job and investigating things. Everyone felt they went hard on the Pats due to spygate before the report. Its not new that the tapes were destroyed. Come one it took days to complete an investigate on spygate that proves its was a bad investigation. If anyone should be upset by ANYTHING from the latest report it would be that Goodell said he would come down hard on anyone caught cheating yet more than one team was caught last year and got slaps on the wrist.

And last where is EPSN located at oh yeah Pats territory.

Nope they are doing their job and investigating things. Everyone felt they went hard on the Pats due to spygate before the report. Its not new that the tapes were destroyed. Come one it took days to complete an investigate on spygate that proves its was a bad investigation. If anyone should be upset by ANYTHING from the latest report it would be that Goodell said he would come down hard on anyone caught cheating yet more than one team was caught last year and got slaps on the wrist.

And last where is EPSN located at oh yeah Pats territory.

Connecticut might as well be part of New York. That state is hardly representative of the region.

Anyway, about this article. I'm not sure what is new. it seems like we're rehashing the same ******** from 8 years ago. 11,000 words and they couldn't get one person to go on record about anything. Anonymous sources....:lol The hilarity of Spygate is that people still don't understand the infraction. You could tape and still can tape, but as of 2006 not from the sideline. I guess camera-out-of-placegate doesn't sound as sexy though.

Now the Pats sent low level employees into teams Hotels to steal playbooks.

What a **** joke.
Now? That was in the original report. Do you read things or just go off half cocked based on something you saw on FB or in the headline?

Back