NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the nfl is just stupid.
not a fan of all of Oregon's unis...but they know how to have fun on the gridiron. And if it was any less safe for them to do that I'm sure the NCAA would ban it.

Right?

Did you see Oregon's basketball court the other night?

I was referring mostly to football unis but I have not. Did they fall into very nice or into the completely overdone box?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It was gold with evergreens around the sides. It really looks odd on tv

They are not afraid to make waves with their unis. Whats the deal with them? Was it the guy who started Nike went to that school?

They are not afraid to make waves with their unis. Whats the deal with them? Was it the guy who started Nike went to that school?

Phil Knight aka Uncle Phill did attend Oregon. He ran track there, actually first supplied shoes there, co founded with his old. Track coach (who was still there). He donates millions of dollars of the school. He even has his own locked in the football locker room which is just as ridiculous.

Phil Knight aka Uncle Phill did attend Oregon. He ran track there, actually first supplied shoes there, co founded with his old. Track coach (who was still there). He donates millions of dollars of the school. He even has his own locked in the football locker room which is just as ridiculous.

Best owner in college sports!:lol They had pictures of some of their facilities in SI last year. I'm guessing they're better than half of the NFLs.

Glad to see Seattle resign Michael Bennett. Got about what everyone said he would get and he's here 4 more years... YEAH.

Best owner in college sports!:lol They had pictures of some of their facilities in SI last year. I'm guessing they're better than half of the NFLs.
There is no quiescence that when he started to really improve facilities/amenities that more top level recruits started to find it desirable. Cool uniforms is important to today's HS athlete.

Half? I would go on a limb and say ALL.

Thats pretty neat. The atmosphere at Oregon seems very unique. One college stadium id love to visit one day.

If Carolina trades/releases Steve Smith I think there will be riots in the streets here in Charlotte. Facebook is blowing up with backlash atm. He's the heartbeat of this team. He stuck with Carolina through a Decade of ****** seasons when he could of went to a quality team and possibly got a ring. He'd probably only play one more year, and I find this news HIGHLY disrespectful. I realize its a business, but pulling the mans jersey from the team store without telling him what is going on is COLD. Let the man who gave 13 seasons to your team retire with the team. Not a happy fan right now.

It's a fact of life in the NFL. He has the 16th highest cap hit in the NFL at 7 mil. I didn't watch them but I can't see him being worth that much especially at his age.

Farewell Demarcus Ware. I appreciate all the great seasons you gave Dallas...only wish you could have had more of an impact in the big games.

Carolina tried to spin it earlier this morning, saying with the impending birth of his son, Smith was going to change his jersey to "Smith, Sr.".

It's now officially: Demarcus Ware to Denver. On paper, him and Von Miller as pass rushing bookends look to be unstoppable. I hope he still has something left in the tank, and I hope he gets the championship ring in Denver that he would have never gotten in Dallas.

Denver's making a pretty big splash in free agency. Aquib Talib, Demarcus Ware...not sure if they have the room, but they should make a run at Darren Sproles to get a pass catching threat out of the backfield....

Back