NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers get a new logo and helmet for the 2014 season... Looks pretty badass actually! Love the chrome facemask.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...lmet-revealed-by-warren-sapp-and-gerald-mccoy

1a2431bea70366c07d266cb8e03f7b3d_crop_north.png

As a Bucs fan I'm a little iffy. I don't like the oversize, I don't like the less detailed flag but I'm glad they kept it pretty much the same thing and didn't go off the deep end with some of the stupid logos I saw in the last few weeks. I guess it will be ok but its not really any better than the last one.

I guess I am one of the few people unimpressed with the combine. I don’t give a rats *** what a guy can do under the most perfect conditions imaginable. I care what the guy can do with pads on in the 4th quarter of a close game in 100 degree heat or 20 degree cold and the game on the line when he’s been beaten up all day long. You can only get that by watching film and that’s what counts to me at least. Combine can’t measure heart or determination or drive or desire… all this junk is window dressing. Clowney may be fast but he seems to have no desire to make himself the best ever… maybe that will change… but maybe it won’t. He seems like the guy who wants his cash and when he gets it he will dissapear. When your own coach calls you out for not working hard that’s not a good sign.

Anyone following the Darren Sharper story? He's been connected with rape investigations in five states (Florida, Nevada, Arizona, California and Louisiana). If these allegations are proven true, he's going to spend most if not all of his life behind bars.

Just proves you never really know anything about these people in their personal lives.

https://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10531405/darren-sharper-surrenders-police-rape-charges

He's got to be sick, and I mean sick in the sense that he's got to be getting off on the idea of raping girls.

Because he's wealthy and he's not an ugly guy, so how hard could it be for him to get it from some chicken head who is willing?

To be honest... I don't hate or love them at the moment... Sure it's different... But I will have to wait on these I think. Perhaps when we see them in action we will get a better idea.

I hated the Seahawks new uniforms when I first saw them, now I think they're great.

However, having said all of this, I think if you had to pick one team in the NFL that needed a uniform update, the Bucs would be one of the last teams you'd think of picking. Their unforms up until this point were nearly perfect.

If any teams needed a uniform refresh, it would be the Jaguars (again), Titans, and Cardinals IMO.

Let's see how these Buccaneers look in action!

Last edited:
Buccs uni was already one of my favorites. Now it's one of my least. Looks like a crappy arena league uni. Let's get the bills, browns, and dolphins new uniforms pleeeeeeaease. It pains me to watch the dolphins play in those unis.

Back