NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denver can make these moves but to me they are spending more money than these players are worth and they still wont beat the top NFC teams when it counts in my opinion. They look good on paper but they just still will be bullied by the smashmouth NFC and not thr bullies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's now officially: Demarcus Ware to Denver. On paper, him and Von Miller as pass rushing bookends look to be unstoppable. I hope he still has something left in the tank, and I hope he gets the championship ring in Denver that he would have never gotten in Dallas.

Denver's making a pretty big splash in free agency. Aquib Talib, Demarcus Ware...not sure if they have the room, but they should make a run at Darren Sproles to get a pass catching threat out of the backfield....

I would too if my defense got embarrassed all year long

hopefully now that ware has escaped the freaking idiot circus in dallas he can win a ring in denver. i usually turn my back on players once they leave dallas but i just feel sorry that such a great talent was wasted for all these years

Well on the teams Facebook the comment section of the most recent post with 1000+ comments every single one is bashing the CP top brass. It's disgusting how this went down.

That's crazy. Something had to go down behind closed doors. Like how the Harbaugh situation just came out now...

hopefully now that ware has escaped the freaking idiot circus in dallas he can win a ring in denver. i usually turn my back on players once they leave dallas but i just feel sorry that such a great talent was wasted for all these years

He might win some AFC title trophies. Lol

Revis to the Pats for 1/12.:yess:

93432-Tom-Brady-Left-hanging-again-v-2sRA.gif

I have to be honest I have no clue what the hell Tampa Bay is doing. They let Revis go so they paid him 16 mill to get himself in shape for NE. Then they sign some lame backup QB to be the new starter.... then they go crazy on D. This team is a mess... and I'm not just talking about the new jerseys.

And as for team 2 I am kind of bummed Golden Tate left but in this system they can get somebody to replace him just fine. Seems kind of funny that most of the players Seattle is losing are backups who are getting huge contracts to start elsewhere.... shows just how deep Seattle is (or I hope they are.)

People are too emotionally attached to players here in Seattle. Turning on tate already. In this game 1 play on the first game of your new contract could end your career. It's all about the guaranteed money and people don't understand that. I'd rather take money over a ring or multiple rings and low pay compared to the market value. I don't blame the guy one bit. It was a pretty stupid move to make that comment out loud during your press conference though lol just got people thinking he was a for sure sign at a low paying contract.

Saints will trade Darren Sproles to the Eagles. Damn...Shady McCoy and Sproles is one quick and elusive backfield combo.

Eric Decker signs with the Jets. How long before the Jets fans turn on him? He's a #2 receiver, not a #1.

Back