NFL Legend Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Had the day off, decided to finally finish this simple Jerry Rice bash. Playing with dolls and snapping pics of them, real productive day :lol

Big thanks to Corrose for doing the transfers and evilface for the stand decal:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that is ridiculous!!! i'm from san francisco and love jerry rice. great job!! did you use the mcfarlane 12in rice fig for the head?? cuz i was thinking about using that before.

that is ridiculous!!! i'm from san francisco and love jerry rice. great job!! did you use the mcfarlane 12in rice fig for the head?? cuz i was thinking about using that before.

Awesome, I live in the south bay now but I grew up in SF. Jerry, Joe Montana and Steve Young are my all time faves.

The head is from the mcfarlane figure, just dremmeled the neck. The rest of the parts were from that Dragon football figure. I got the shirt made.

Great looking Jerry Rice figure!... and in the proper uniform too. ;) :D

:lectureLoved Jerry when he played for niners, but was mad at the way he was treated at the end and actually rooted for the Raiders when he was there. This was my favorite part of his career.

Back