Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on getting one, but i'll wait for in hand pictures of it first. :)

You're hoping that it won't be very limited. I hope that it is very limited, but the more limited the higher the cost.....oh well. Back to being broke.

Finally an actual 1/4 scale mixed media Neytiri Premium Format for the "Neytiri Premium Format" thread. Absolutely blows the SSC version out of the water. THIS is what I've been waiting for. The bar has been set Hot Toys, but right now it looks like the Legacy will be the definitive Neytiri piece.

img1136ge.jpg

img1000c.jpg

img1039mq.jpg
img0960n.jpg

img1030br.jpg

img1027ys.jpg

img1010p.jpg

img0980e.jpg

img1004ri.jpg

img1031aw.jpg

Unfortunately it's not up yet, but I'm hoping it will be soon. I've been waiting for good pics of this piece ever since I saw the first computer rendering. Thanks, again goes to thx217 for getting us the amazing pics of Neytiri. :clap

Please don't screw this one up Sideshow. Don't make her googly eyed. :pray:

yea and gonna take a huge deposit to secure one too im betting. Im paying for my wedding so im completely broke. Gonna have to wait for Hot toys to hopefully do something by the end of the year...if not ill get this way down the road.

You're hoping that it won't be very limited. I hope that it is very limited, but the more limited the higher the cost.....oh well. Back to being broke.

Yeah i'll have to see if it's a low edition but i'm just worried SS might give this googly eyes, that's why i said i'll wait for pics.

The Legacy does look great, but my SSC Neytiri is very nice. Depending on the price and how it turns out, I may try to pick it up also.

Looking forward to production pics and everyone complaining about how bad it came out. :nana:

I wouldn't mind if this piece takes a year to ship out. My wallet needs some time to recuperate.

the definitive piece indeed. much better than sideshow's. just wish i could afford it.

Back