Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this out, although I'm sure a lot of you people knew this, but Zoe Saldana, the girl who played Uhura in the most resent Star Trek movie, is the person who played Neytiri.

My replacement has arrived. The eyes are still not perfect but acceptable this time.

0ba15859.jpg

36d7dcaf.jpg

Beautiful pictures. If it was 1/4 or 1/6 scale I'd have to pick it up.

It doesn't matter to me what scale it is...it's a beautiful piece of art. :lecture

Mine arrived this week and I’m very pleased with it. :yess:

Actually I was very surprised how beautiful it was. :thud:

My biggest concern was her eyes and I was thrilled to see that they were much better than any SS collectible that I own …almost 100% :wink1:

:wave

It's soo hard resisting this piece. I want one but, I muusst wait for Legacy's maquette...
I'm just glad the exclusive doesn't do anything for me. At least I know I'll be able to pick up a reg. at retail if Legacy's does do it for me.

I _____ing hate UPS with a passion.My Neytiri was supposed to arrive Friday.I get an e-mail at 9pm saying due to the weather my package would be delayed until Tuesday!!!!
What was it too HOT for them???
Now my package will sit on the back of some UPS truck for 4 days!!!!
:gah::gah::gah::mad::mad::mad:

That sucks!
They should have told you the truth.
"Do to our driver wanting to get out early and go party, you will have to wait until Tuesday for your package."

Mine arrived this week and I’m very pleased with it. :yess:

Actually I was very surprised how beautiful it was. :thud:

My biggest concern was her eyes and I was thrilled to see that they were much better than any SS collectible that I own …almost 100% :wink1:

:wave

Congrats, FF! :clap :rock

Neytiri is a really beautiful and excellent piece of art...especially when you have it in hand! :wave

I _____ing hate UPS with a passion.My Neytiri was supposed to arrive Friday.I get an e-mail at 9pm saying due to the weather my package would be delayed until Tuesday!!!!
What was it too HOT for them???
Now my package will sit on the back of some UPS truck for 4 days!!!!

That really sucks. :(

We are wasting money. These are very irresponsible investments. If you knew how much better our money could do for us if invested properly... Let's just say that our money could be making more money for us than we do. But, hey, what can we do? Sometimes you just have to have some things...and more things...and more things...until you're buying a bigger house or a storage unit because your things have owned you.

It's a love hate thing.

We are wasting money. These are very irresponsible investments. If you knew how much better our money could do for us if invested properly... Let's just say that our money could be making more money for us than we do. But, hey, what can we do? Sometimes you just have to have some things...and more things...and more things...until you're buying a bigger house or a storage unit because your things have owned you.

It's a love hate thing.

Indeed! I love it and my girl hates it! :lecture :lol

Back