Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Snoop.:cool:

If the Legacy piece doesn't do it for me i might pick this up down the line just to have a Neytiri rep.

Last edited:
Yellow glue or paint stains on the left arm. Enough to be pretty noticeable.

Ah...that sucks. Here's to you getting your replacement quickly! :duff

Is the hair black or dark brown? It differs from pic to pic....

To me the hair is black with a very slight tint of brown...but I may need a new set of glasses. :lol

Very nice Snoop.:cool:

If the Legacy piece doesn't do it for me i might pick this up down the line just to have a Neytiti rep.

Thanks, Red! :D

This piece is excellent in person and I love all the detail on it! :yess:

I'm very lucky to have gotten a nice piece.

I have been leaning towards the legacy piece also....but have to admit that i am not totally sold on it....just not up to the legacy name.....i am hoping the delay means they are fixing it.

I have always preferred the Legacy pose and as others have said before it's a concept design so might not relate likeness wise to how we see Neytiri in the film. I hope they change their mind and go for likeness and also fix up the hair and forehead from that pic.

I think the SS Neytiri is pretty good but not as great as i thought from the proto but way better than SS pics. They could have fixed the hair(not that it bothers me),the eyes should be bigger and whilst i can see Neytiri in likeness its just not quite there.

So we will find out in June and i hope the Legacy version is just :drool.

i feel that the left eye on my neytiri EX requires a conversation with SSC. anyone else feel the same?

there's also some paint blemishes on the right bumcheek as well, but it's really the eye i'm having a hard time accepting ... anyways, thought i'd see what you thought ...

yes, it's a tough call .. i think because of the pose of the piece and the intensity of the look on her face, the eyes and their focus are pretty important to being right. i'll send a note to inthia @ ssc and see what she thinks. cheers.

yes, it's a tough call .. i think because of the pose of the piece and the intensity of the look on her face, the eyes and their focus are pretty important to being right. i'll send a note to inthia @ ssc and see what she thinks. cheers.

No doubt about it, brother. I hope you get it sorted out to your satisfaction. :)

seems like the left eye is positioned way too high on most of the statues.

ya nash, i've seen the same on some freaks photos here as well as on the other SF site so i don't know if i'm just being too picky ... 3hundy though is a driving force for quality i should think though too. i really like the mixed media on this piece though (decals, rubber, poly), so i'm really happy with it overall ... just that eye ... they're the hardest to get right for certain.

ya nash, i've seen the same on some freaks photos here as well as on the other SF site so i don't know if i'm just being too picky ... 3hundy though is a driving force for quality i should think though too. i really like the mixed media on this piece though (decals, rubber, poly), so i'm really happy with it overall ... just that eye ... they're the hardest to get right for certain.

nah youre not being too picky. For $300 they should get something like the eyes correct.

I have the same problem on mine, if they wont replace it with a fixed one, i have no problems about getting a full refund. I have no place in my collection for inferior quality products.

My replacement has arrived. The eyes are still not perfect but acceptable this time.

0ba15859.jpg

36d7dcaf.jpg

26705eac.jpg

11b0c479.jpg

fec2a547.jpg

792d5a0e.jpg

47a35bd8.jpg

Back