Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So not quite the Proto seen at Con but much better than SS tried to make us believe thanks for sharing Fel.

Now if only Leg would get a shake on so i can decide who is going to rep Av.

Oh, I plan to. I may even do an unboxing video and upload to YouTube. It may take a bit to post my pics (since tapatalk is not working), but they will be large pictures taken from my 5MP phone camera. I can't resize them, at least not at work. Heck, I can't even access this site at work (it's blocked by our web filters), I have to use my cell.

Thanks guys..
she def. looks better than some previous pics I've seen!

In hand pics look great! Congrats to Felmar for being first to have one to post. Have you got space to wedge that into your room?

BTW, Felipe. I finally got one of those full body 1/4 Queens.:yess: Thanks for the help on that.
Congrats on getting the queen! Are you in the process of building/painting now?? :clap

I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I'll post pics as well.

What # did you get?

#47 :wave

DSC03702.jpg

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

Nice edition number:

DSC03706.jpg

Look how the eyes look terrible!

DSC03721.jpg

DSC03722.jpg

DSC03723.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

Sorry about your piece, man.Mine is going to be here soon and I'm getting a bit scared.......

Thanks for posting photos, Ricardo.....and get a replacement soon....

Bear

That does suck! Were you able to get all of the situations corrected? I work in retail, if a customer bought 10 products from me and 9 were damaged, they would probably scream at me until my hair started to fall out. Lame! Especially at these prices, you shouldnt even have to worry about quality issues...

Sorry about your piece, man.Mine is going to be here soon and I'm getting a bit scared.......

Thanks for posting photos, Ricardo.....and get a replacement soon....

Bear

Thanks brother Bear! Just another one of our SS good old quality control!

783abbe2.jpg

Back