Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOO Just got an email from Sideshow stating that my last flexpay payment has been postponed to the 25'th of May :(

Delayed, again!!

I talked to Sideshow yesterday and I was told there will be two shipments, one on the 9th and another one two weeks later...maybe that's why yours is delayed a bit... :impatient:

Sweet!! So, I should have mine by Wed or Thu next week. I'll be sure to post pics. They will be large pictures taken from my phone (Droid). They will be decent quality, but not quite as good as taking pictures with an actual camera. Perhaps I'll take a video of the unboxing as well.

I don't know, but I'm assuming that they are shipping next week. The reason for my assumption is that I have to have my CC and address updated by May 8th (I'm paying in full all at once), and flexpay people have said they are being charged the final payment on the 10th. Typically when the final payment is charged is when they ship it (at least that has been my experience).

That's been my experience also...May 10th can't get here soon enough! :impatient:

Yes baby!

PROCESSING BEGINS: May 9, 2011
Item name: Neytiri Statue - Avatar - EXCLUSIVE
Item #: 3000311
Item price: US$ 299.99

I got my notice as well. Man, I'm going to have to find a good distraction to keep me from constantly thinking about it until it gets here.

I'm a day or two away from making my final decision on this piece. Do you guys really feel that the paint on the final is as oversaturated as the photography makes it look? I look back at the SDCC pre-pro shots and it's beautiful, but the last round of pics SS put up just don't cut it for me.

Last minute opinions on bad photography vs an actual darker, bolder blue?

Corrose I think SSC pictures always suck and in hand pics look waaay better. I hope it turns out great cause I have one on order as well.

To me the site pics look much much darker than they should (the blue that is). I suppose worse case I could just send it back if I'm unhappy. Guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and see it in hand for myself.

I'm a day or two away from making my final decision on this piece. Do you guys really feel that the paint on the final is as oversaturated as the photography makes it look? I look back at the SDCC pre-pro shots and it's beautiful, but the last round of pics SS put up just don't cut it for me.

Last minute opinions on bad photography vs an actual darker, bolder blue?

I don't think it is. I think for some crazy reason they used a blue light to photograph her. ( maybe trying like they did in the movie using green and purple lights... ) if u look on her hair u can see a blue reflective light from the source. I think this is what makes it look too blue. Could be wrong tho...

If I keep it I will try to redo her eyes. They are such an important part of the sculpture and I don't think they captured it as well as they could have.....

We'll see...

I will be getting it By Thursday next week

Bear

If it still looked like this i would have kepy my order.

user2000pic148512817076.jpg

If it turns out good i might try and get it down the track dependant on how the Legacy version looks and of course it's price.

Hope it turns out great for those that have it on order and look forward to plenty of pics.:wink1:

I think it will still look like that.......

I have a feeling the photos on the site right now are just bad photos....I think they should hire the guy who took the photo above...

I think it will still look like that.......

I have a feeling the photos on the site right now are just bad photos....I think they should hire the guy who took the photo above...

Yeah Chuck takes some excellent shots.:clap

I would be quite suprised if it does otherwise why would SS have changed their original photos. :dunno

Hi Guys, i checked my sideshow account yesterday and it said "item shipping soon" but then changed to processing again- has anyone else had this?

Hi Guys, i checked my sideshow account yesterday and it said "item shipping soon" but then changed to processing again- has anyone else had this?

Do you have the exclusive or regular? I ordered the regular, got an email that said cards will be charged the 22nd, although the web site says they will be charged the 23rd. I believed the ex versions have already shipped and are in transit?

Do you have the exclusive or regular? I ordered the regular, got an email that said cards will be charged the 22nd, although the web site says they will be charged the 23rd. I believed the ex versions have already shipped and are in transit?

Hi Kiangel, thanks for responding. Mine is the exclusive. I have checked my credit card and the money seems to have gone for it. I did email sideshow yesterday and they reckon it will ship in up to 3 days time but im just worried now why my order page says processing again after saying it was shipping soon

Back