Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there. According to my email, they said I needed to have my shipping and billing info up to date by 5/8. So perhaps that means they will be shipping during the week of 5/9.

Almost there. According to my email, they said I needed to have my shipping and billing info up to date by 5/8. So perhaps that means they will be shipping during the week of 5/9.

I was told by SSC that it would ship shortly after my last Flexpay which is on May 10th.

We should start seeing shipping notices here real soon. :banana

I'm already having thoughts of how to improve this great maquette....

When I saw it at Comic Con I really liked it but the hair had that hard line that made her look like she was wearing a wig. I intend to soften that line by adding some shade to her head between the hair and the forehead. That might do the trick.......I also intend to use a transparent paint that actually glows in the dark on the white spots that she has all over her face and body...so during the day you will not even see it but at night, when I turn out the lights she will glow just like the movie......

I might also darken some parts of her here and there because when I compared the photos to a still from the movie, it looked like her lips and inside her ears could be a bit darker, but I will judge better once I have it in front of me in about 2 weeks.

I spoke with someone from Sideshow today and they told me that our credit cards should be charged on the 9th but we'll be notified before that.

I just can't wait to see it........

Bear

I'm already having thoughts of how to improve this great maquette....

When I saw it at Comic Con I really liked it but the hair had that hard line that made her look like she was wearing a wig. I intend to soften that line by adding some shade to her head between the hair and the forehead. That might do the trick.......I also intend to use a transparent paint that actually glows in the dark on the white spots that she has all over her face and body...so during the day you will not even see it but at night, when I turn out the lights she will glow just like the movie......

I might also darken some parts of her here and there because when I compared the photos to a still from the movie, it looked like her lips and inside her ears could be a bit darker, but I will judge better once I have it in front of me in about 2 weeks.

I spoke with someone from Sideshow today and they told me that our credit cards should be charged on the 9th but we'll be notified before that.

I just can't wait to see it........

Bear

That'll be interesting to see, Bear! What brand of paint is that?

I will probably be using different kinds, but usually Liquitex will do well..I'm also using water based pastels and maybe some watercolors....they are very forgiven in case of a mistake......

When it comes to the glowing paint, any kind is okay. Your local Michaels or craft store will have several of them.....

:)

I had to cancel. Might pick it up down the road, but for now I can't have her.

Same and will either wait to see how the Legacy version turns out or if she looks somewhat like the original pics will consider grabbing her.

I had to cancel. Might pick it up down the road, but for now I can't have her.

Same and will either wait to see how the Legacy version turns out or if she looks somewhat like the original pics will consider grabbing her.

I'm sure that you'll both be able to pick this one up later on.

I can't wait for this to ship! :banana :yess:

NOOOOO Just got an email from Sideshow stating that my last flexpay payment has been postponed to the 25'th of May :(

Delayed, again!!

Oh man, I'm so excited..

Is it next week yet?

We should start seeing shipping notices within the next two weeks...unless there are any delays here in the US.

My final Flexpay is on May 10th. :banana

NOOOOO Just got an email from Sideshow stating that my last flexpay payment has been postponed to the 25'th of May :(

Delayed, again!!

I wonder if that's just for overseas customers? I haven't received any emails from Sideshow. :dunno

Are you getting yours next week Phenix?

I don't know, but I'm assuming that they are shipping next week. The reason for my assumption is that I have to have my CC and address updated by May 8th (I'm paying in full all at once), and flexpay people have said they are being charged the final payment on the 10th. Typically when the final payment is charged is when they ship it (at least that has been my experience).

Back