Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would expect the legacy version to have the dreads feathered into the scalp at the front of the hairline which is how it is supposed to look. Remember this is only a prototype.
SS version looks like she is wearing a bad hat and it needs work.

We know it's a prototype and they could fix it but on that picture the hair is wrong, i've just been looking at loads of Neytiri pics and none had a bald spot at the front. :lol

Plus we all know the SS one could do with some work on the hair and no one here has said otherwise. This thread can feel like a SS Vs Legacy at times can't it? :lol

We know it's a prototype and they could fix it but on that picture the hair is wrong, i've just been looking at loads of Neytiri pics and none had a bald spot at the front. :lol

Plus we all know the SS one could do with some work on the hair and no one here has said otherwise. This thread can feel like a SS Vs Legacy at times can't it? :lol

It's probably what it will turn into when pics of the Legacy one are released... most threads turn into that kind of ____ measuring :slap

It's probably what it will turn into when pics of the Legacy one are released... most threads turn into that kind of ____ measuring :slap

Yep it will get that way and there have already been posts that jump all over the other statue if you even dare to say something is off on either. :gah: :lol

600 on the EX.

Wow, kind of high considering the 1 day sell out, I thought it'd be less. Plus the exclusive is good, as in not a print.

Must be popular.

600 on the EX.

Wow, kind of high considering the 1 day sell out, I thought it'd be less. Plus the exclusive is good, as in not a print.

Must be popular.

:exactly:

They should stop with the crappy prints. :chase :D

(waits to be attacked by the print lovers.)

I can't wait till 1Q11 to get mine. Now, who's next? My wallet is waiting.

I agree, I have not at all been impressed with those stupid prints. Statues are where it's at.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I am really happy I managed to get my hands on the Ex too. I loved the detail on it. As for the prints I have not bought an ex with a print yet so no comment until I see what they are like (quality wise that is)

I am really happy I managed to get my hands on the Ex too. I loved the detail on it. As for the prints I have not bought an ex with a print yet so no comment until I see what they are like (quality wise that is)

Yeah i have some of the prints and the quality is good on the ones i have but i just think they should do better EX like we are getting with this one. But some people really like them so i guess they are here to stay.

Yeah i have some of the prints and the quality is good on the ones i have but i just think they should do better EX like we are getting with this one. But some people really like them so i guess they are here to stay.

Yeah I have to agree with you I would prefer my statue to be different from the stardard edition by having something that can be altered on the statue itself and not a print because the statue is then truly exclusive.

Why does it look like her tail's been cut off in the SS version:)

Do you think they are gonna actually add the end on and perhaps didn't have time until the Comicon reveal??

I'm probably not going to be buying one of these for now. I'm more interested in a Jake version being a female and all:)

Lots of hair issues on her (Hairline, eyelashes, and bald tail) :(

At the advice of several board members (including SideshowDusty) I submitted my question regarding her hairline, lack of eyelashes and tail hair :lol to the Ask Sideshow Q&A on the Sideshow website.

I also spent some time today on the Ask Sideshow Q&A and there seems to be a lot of "Any plans for X", "When will X be released" and "What scale is X". I did not however see a single instance of a complaint being addressed. Are they there and I just did not dig deep enough? Are they answered privately and not posted. Or am I just spending my time yelling into an empty well?

Well it seems that in the news announcement during comic-con where they announced Neytiri was coming out and showed pictures, there were many comments about the hair. Plus I think I have seen some other complaints around their site. I'm pretty sure SC is aware of the complaints, but keep sending them in. The more complaints they have, I'm sure will mean the more likely they will fix it.

I personally have complained to them about it in the comments of the announcement.

I was excited for this but when I saw it in person at comic con I was dissapointed. I kept looking at it hoping my opinion would change. It just looked flat and boring. It didnt look like a $300 statue. The movie seemed so bright and rich in color yet in person the paint job seemed very dull.

AMP was cool, looked heavy and sturdy, felt much more like the movie. A lot of nice details. My eyes kept drifting to the cockpit cover area, did a good job with that. Had a rugged dirty jungle feel. I do think it could have been bigger for the cost, it seemed a little small. It doesnt have the size presence that sideshows other large statues have like hulk/abonimination/hulkbuster. I didnt like the small Colonel Quaritch, they could have made him look better. Its detailed and nice with good color but the size for cost factor is the biggest detractor for me.

I've been looking at pics of the lifesize Neytiri, that was at SDCC this year, but I can't find any pics of it sitting on the floor. I'm sure someone had to of taken a pic or two of this beauty, before they put her up on her pedestal.

Can anyone help me out.:pray:

Will we see finished production pictures before this starts to ship and credit cards are charged?

That is making me nervous, with the Iron Man mark vi maquette seeming to have arrived a whole quarter ahead of schedule. I can live with the bald tail and the lack of eyebrows, but I will cancel or return it if the hairline issue is not fixed.

Back