Neyteri 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grreat craftmanship in this and the top half is spot on, the eyes are esp. beautiful, but the jawline appears too thin making her look gaunt.

I remember reading in one of the ask greg blog things SS had on their site a while back that they havent put out ANY avatar stuff yet due to a BIG surprise that we will find out about sometime this year. I assume they mean they are coming out with something 1:1.

Chris

I would say we will see three or four items at SDCC. Hopefully Legacys maquette previews.

I'm not a big fan of the movie, but the bust looks great. I still find the face to be too thin but overall I like it

personally, i'd wanna see more pics of this bust from different angles, before jumping to the conclusion that it's "off".

based on that pic alone, this is an astounding piece of work. the eyes in particular are beautifully done. it really brings the whole bust to life.

Even though she doesn't look exactly like Neytiri...
great work done by the artist :clap

Here's a small bust that was sculpted by Trevor Hensley from LEGACY EFFECTS.. I'm gonna pick up a plaque later this week..

4560072834_1e45948642_o.jpg

4559440483_12e77870f1_o.jpg

If by on the point you mean, they took a left turn to go to a gas station, but ended up in buttsex Alabama. If that's what you mean, then yes.

The neck is way too thin, the face looks thin as well, the skin features are all wrong. Good effort. But just...eh.

can we see your effort then?? it must be great if its better than this....:exactly:

Wow thats amazing work... Id love to see all the ones complaining do a better job on this then that... I wonder if those are glass eyes ? So life like...

can we see your effort then?? it must be great if its better than this....:exactly:

Oh I see. I cannot critisize it unless I can do better? Hahaha ____ off.

You cant say a movie, toy, statue, artwork, or anything is bad unless you can do better. Which means you cant post anything. :monkey1

Damn man , thats excellent . I just wish that hot toys would stop releasing all this other crap like prince of persia and clash of the titans and pump out the figure's

Back