Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Yep, I go to Universal Studios Orlando twice a year just for the heck of it. And The show hasnt changed that I know of. The only change ive noticed is that when the park isnt that crowded, the actor who plays the T-800 wont use the Harley Davidson, I have no idea why:dunno. But its kind of funny to see him pretend hes on a bike:lol

That must be a sight to behold, makes me want to go and see it again when the numbers are down. :lol I have an image in my mind of the same old actors playing their parts from when the show first started. :lol it's amazing that the show is still going on really.

T2 was released July 3rd, 1991. I hope HT knows this and are under pressure from Studio Canal to get something out for the anniversary.

T2 was released July 3rd, 1991. I hope HT knows this and are under pressure from Studio Canal to get something out for the anniversary.

Most of this thread is hoping for something along those lines. The anniversary is as good a time as any. We shall see.

Theres still all the shows to come though. And since they've just made a 3rd Batman Begins Batman you can't really rule out anything can you.

Back