Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
DX style Dr P. Silberman - all three outfits spanning the three movies....

The fans have spoken. Make it so Hot Toys. I'm going to take any vague future teasers and assume they point towards a fully loaded DX Dr. Silberman. Prove me wrong and I'll be right pi$$ed off!

Silberman wouldn't be high on my list. Reese would be at the top of my list at the moment.

Some of the fellow freaks around here seem to think that it's certain that HTs will be making a BD T-800, but I'm not so sure about that now. I have no idea about young John.

They will. Hot Toys sometimes takes breaks from certain licenses but then comes back and surprises you with another figure like Guardian Predator from P2 and Scarecrow from Batman Begins and those are less important characters in their respective universes. BD T-800s from T1 and T2 are just too important, too obvious for them not to make.

Sucks about Silberman. I mean, I obviously wouldn't buy an impossible 1/6 figure of him. But he was THIS close to becoming a toy until Art Asylum canceled the line.

I would have bought a few of him too.

Would love them to make a young John connor with the public enemy t-shirt on and the back pack to complete the T2 set , also a weapons pack for arnie with the grenade belt and launcher , and the vulcan mini gun.

OOOOH! i WOULD LOVE THAT ,also a base to pose them all on like in the final scene.

Jay

I'll bet they will sooner or later. Young John and Reese are absolutely essential to the line.

Ever the wet blanket.............. How do you know that, t-dev? I think it has more to do with people not giving permission to use their likeness than lack of will by manufacturers.

Wet blanket? Tell that to the guys who don't even think BD T-800 will happen! Look up a few posts - I have every confidence T2 BD T-800 will happen as will T1 Police Shootout T-800 and thats without seeing any encouraging words from HT.

I also believe Reese will happen I simply didn't bother to seperate him and young John Connor in the post I quoted.

Its just young John and T1 Sarah where I have my doubts. And yes, NECA, for one, have stated on Twitter they would be very unlikely to make a young John connor figure for their T2 line.

Back