Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Its hard to tell with Hot Toys. We got a Predator 2 figure absolutely ages after their last one so.....

There were rumours of a moto-HK from T4 being made or being considered, I dunno. But that would probably be it if they even make that. Younger Kyle Reese would have been a good choice but methinks the ship has sailed on that.

I would buy that in an heart beat, I hated the that big Transformers terminator, but i loved the motos

Wouldn't interest me to be honest. Theres nothing particularly "Terminator" about it and as someone, possibly Silent surfer, argues - it shouldn't really have Terminator in its title. Moto-HK would be more accurate. "Terminators" are infiltrators.

So why weren't the tank HKs and aerial HKs called 'Terminators'? This motorbike thing is a machine-vehicle not a humanoid infiltrator like the T-800s and T-1000.

Can't remember the exact dialogue but its fairly implicit in what Reese says that 'Terminators' were the newest and worst threat because they were humanoid and in the case of the T-800 could completely pass for human.

Well not that any of it really matters.

So why weren't the tank HKs and aerial HKs called 'Terminators'? This motorbike thing is a machine-vehicle not a humanoid infiltrator like the T-800s and T-1000.

Can't remember the exact dialogue but its fairly implicit in what Reese says that 'Terminators' were the newest and worst threat because they were humanoid and in the case of the T-800 could completely pass for human.

It doesn't have to infiltrate to be a Terminator... Any human hunting machine made by Cyberdyne is a Terminator.

It doesn't have to infiltrate to be a Terminator... Any human hunting machine made by Cyberdyne is a Terminator.

Sure if you simply consider the meaning of the word Terminator but if you listen to the way Reese talks he definitely distinguishes between HKs and Terminators.

Sure if you simply consider the meaning of the word Terminator but if you listen to the way Reese talks he definitely distinguishes between HKs and Terminators.

Yeah, I believe you're correct on this.

Anyway, I'd be fine with just a Reese and new Endo from the first film at this point.

A DX BD T-800 from the second film would be great too, but I could live without it.

Mototerminator is probably just a nickname, I'm sure skynet has an official name or something for it, just like the harvester probably does.

I think they are all Terminators. So if it doesn't look like the the T-800 or T-1000, TX, it's not a Terminator? :lol

Actually all, even Terminators are H-K´s (Hunter-Killer).
The term Terminator, Infiltrator and stuff came from the humans.
Tank=Ground HK
Jet=Aerial HK
Terminator=Humanoid HK
and so on...

Back