Next SW PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised people don't like the luke/yoda. the attention to detail is superb and you can't beat the exclusive it came with. It is an amazing piece.

As for next, the driods and chewie please. Follow that with a snow/storm trooper and I would be in heaven.

Agreed 100% about the Luke and Yoda on Dagobah PF.
Now Chewie :chew would be tricky as one would assume that fur would be a necessity...

My top 5:
1. Chewbacca :chew
2. Palpatine:emperor
3. Jango Fett
4. Dooku
5. Stormtrooper

well im surprised too! when i first saw this dagobah pf, i promise my self that this is gonna be my first ever sideshow premium format and its now my holy grail

Please give us Obiwan from ROTS. I like what SS did with Anakin, could be my first SS PF coz that's how much I think it rocks!

Whatever it is, I don't want to hear about it for at least three months. I appreciate it when they space them out quite a bit. The cost of these things adds up too quickly.

When they do announce one, however, I'm anticipating Episode III Obi-wan Kenobi.

Well, It was said that two Premium Format Figures would have been announced before the Scout on Speederbike shipment, so with Anakin PF preorder last month I think Toyfare will be the place for the new announcement. I think one of these... ROTS Obi Wan, Stormtrooper, Artoo & Threepio 2 pack or Emperor Palpatine.I hope in a Chewie PF too but I think It's hard to see him soon... I see somebody is talking about EU figures in this thread... well that would be awesome... Assajj Ventress, Darth Revan, Darth Malak... there are so many cool characters in the SW EU to look very cool as a Premium Format, I do hope Sideshow will announce some of them in the future.

I'm surprised people don't like the luke/yoda. the attention to detail is superb and you can't beat the exclusive it came with. It is an amazing piece.

As for next, the driods and chewie please. Follow that with a snow/storm trooper and I would be in heaven.

Agreed, the Luke & Yoda PF is very well done!

I wouldn't mind a new PT Obi Wan to go with Anakin, since its a whole new scuplt and different likeness from the OT Obi Wan, but 3 Lukes are basically all the same. For those who want a Jedi Luke just make a black cape for the other 2 Lukes.

Back