Next SW PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want some battle droids PF, but if not a I would like a Jedi Luke PF

Would love to see some clone troopers. A commander cody would be very cool with holo light up like the GG bust but then in a more combat pose.

www.starwars.com_databank_character_commandercody_img_eu_bg.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

Wow, can't believe people want another Luke in PF, even with all the 1/6 Luke's. I didn't know Luke was that much of a favorite. But the Sales for the first 2 Luke PF's have been bad. With Luke/Yoda still available and Farm Luke dirt cheap on ebay, another would kill the line. I would done with it. Theres so much to be made.

I'm hoping for the Emperor. Or more PT characters. The only OT characters left are Chewy, and Stormtroopers.

I can't speak for other collectors, but SS hasn't made a Luke PF that I want to buy, yet. If they made Luke in X-Wing outfit, or maybe a Jedi Luke, then I'd buy my first Luke PF.

I think the reason why everyone wants another luke,whether it be a Bespin or ROTJ black suit version or whatever is because the last two sculpts weren't that crash hot(Tattooine/Dagobah).
The only two Sideshow 1/4 scale Star Wars that I don't have are the two Lukes,I'd rather wait until he is released with a lightsaber.
I just don't find the other two interesting enough.
I can't help it, but every time I look at the first version of the Tattooine Luke I keep thinking of E.T. Those hands look terrible.:horror

I think the reason why everyone wants another luke,whether it be a Bespin or ROTJ black suit version or whatever is because the last two sculpts weren't that crash hot(Tattooine/Dagobah).
The only two Sideshow 1/4 scale Star Wars that I don't have are the two Lukes,I'd rather wait until he is released with a lightsaber.
I just don't find the other two interesting enough.
I can't help it, but every time I look at the first version of the Tattooine Luke I keep thinking of E.T. Those hands look terrible.:horror

That's why I got the Exclusive. At least with that one his right hand holds the binoculars.

I personally like the Dagobah Luke with Yoda. I think the sculpt is dead on and with the Dagobah base it really brings out a unique dimiension to the overall piece. Yes, I hope that the eventual Jedi Luke and Bespin Luke are ones that have lightsaber drawn (to be lit up) but with so many other character waiting to be shown in the 1/4 PF format I certainly hpe that any future Luke P release is far in the future.

Lets see...

Now that we have the Emperor 1/6, and the new Emperor 1:1 bust, i'm guessing it's going to be... The Emperor.

:emperor

Whatever it is, I don't want to hear about it for at least three months. I appreciate it when they space them out quite a bit. The cost of these things adds up too quickly.

When they do announce one, however, I'm anticipating Episode III Obi-wan Kenobi.

it'll be cool to have a Jedi Luke to pose like this to go along with the Vader:

coe.jpg

Whatever it is, I don't want to hear about it for at least three months. I appreciate it when they space them out quite a bit. The cost of these things adds up too quickly.

When they do announce one, however, I'm anticipating Episode III Obi-wan Kenobi.

I'm ready for the next one this line has been too slow.

You guys and these new Lukes PF, I just can't believe it. I thought Luke was the most hated SW character? The Luke/Yoda was a good sculpt, plus yoda how can u pass. But why would SS make another Luke? You want Sales make a Trooper, Chewy, Another Luke would sit just like Luke/Yoda.

As far as R2, he has to be made, he really is the true hero in every film.

I'm surprised people don't like the luke/yoda. the attention to detail is superb and you can't beat the exclusive it came with. It is an amazing piece.

As for next, the driods and chewie please. Follow that with a snow/storm trooper and I would be in heaven.

Back