NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... at least we got a Star Wars OT figure this week from someone. Thought it would be more Batman, Superman and Civil War.

The onslaught of BvS from all angles makes me feel nauseous at times. I wouldn't mind HT going ape on SW for a while, some new humans would be cool.

I really wish the Marvel and Marvel wannabes would just gives the capes a rest for a couple of years. It's getting kind of stupid now.

With prices where they are, I think the days of the Cantina aliens or Skiff aliens are long gone.

SS is having trouble putting the bounty hunters up for preorder.

That's a depressing thought. And yeah - where Dengar and 4-LOM are, who knows?

I do wish we had seen them going much further with TFA. I remember people talking about the possibility of a Sydow figure (which would have been awesome to see) and all these others, and obviously with ANH it'd be nice to see them tackle Tarkin, maybe a Tusken Raider, but maybe they'll get to some of these at a later point. I still think Maz will get made but perhaps they're saving some for Episode 8 if outfits are the same and roles are expanded, etc.

Admit it - you just want it for a Father Merrick bash.:lol

I wouldn't be surprised if all we got from TFA now is Old Man Han and Poe, with a convention Trooper Finn and Luke saved for Episode 8.

Admit it - you just want it for a Father Merrick bash.:lol
I would have gone with Shame:

shame.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if all we got from TFA now is Old Man Han and Poe, with a convention Trooper Finn and Luke saved for Episode 8.

That's definitely what it feels like, and probably the only ones I'd buy aside from Luke. With 8 supposedly picking up right where 7 left off, maybe that's when we'll see the other Rey outfit and Fabio Luke.

Damn. I want Hux and Snoke. I'm surprised at the sudden stop of major releases across companies. I get the film is out and done but the bluray lands next week. Maybe Han might be shown.

I could see them saving "Staring Contest Rey and Luke" for the Episode 8 onslaught which I suppose would be okay since technically they'd be TFA characters as well.

My gut tells me Han and Poe have to be in the pipeline and probably Trooper Finn and Black Pauldron Trooper since those would be easy kitbashes. My hope for Jakku and Maz Castle aliens, Admiral Ackar, Nien Nunb and other X-Wing pilots is pretty much gone though. Even those red Guavian Death Gang guys would have made for great figures. Oh well. Once we get Han and Poe we'll have a pretty great line-up of TFA heavy hitters at least.

Since it's been so long and there are so many Marvel and DC characters that are probably in the works, the best we can hope for at this point is Old Han and Poe (X-Wing Version). They'll also probably do Stormtrooper Finn because it's so easy. Anything else is a pipe dream at this point, since they'll probably do the main characters from Rouge One. I wonder if they'll release any figures from ESB or ROTJ.

I've found that no news is good news with HT. You hear nothing on a sure thing for so long then boom! Magazine scabs of a Poe figure and full specs the same week.

Need more OT characters from HT.

Bespin Han and Leia, Lando, Yoda, Snowtroopers, Royal Guards and the Empire bounty hunters would be my top pics.

Bespin Han is probably at the top of my list of wants from HT.
I could see HT doing a Yoda and Dagobah Luke Two Pack as well.
I also hope we get official ESB versions of Vader and Fett at some point from them.
ROTJ
Jedi Luke, Slave Leia, Emperor, and Endor Han are all the ones I'd be interested in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back