NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who wants to see a Sideshow 1/6 Sebastian Shaw Anakin?

This ain't very high on my list. Not at all. I'd only want his head underneath a ROTJ Vader helmet.

I would buy this in a NY minute. The real Anakin Skywalker. He would be a great Exclusive idea too. He's been on my wishlist since the start.

I don't think Lucasfilm will let this one made. The Hayden version is the Spirit Ghost that Lucas wanted to be in the movie and Shaws version doesn't exist anymore in Lucasses world. It will be the same think like the redeemed Darth Vader:

Sideshow Collectibles said:
Well this auction is for a prototype of what we thought was a brilliant idea; a 12-inch figure of Redeemed Anakin within his Darth Vader garb but represented in the ‘Force spirit’ white. However, the licensor wasn’t so keen on it as the Vader garb is the physical representation of the dark side for Anakin's character. Thus our failed, big idea is your stellar chance to win this figure for your Star Wars collection!

I think George Lucas is sending out a press release right now stating that Sebastian Shaw was never actually supposed to be in the movie..it was just some close up shots that people misconstruded as him..it was actually Hayden the whole time.

I think it would be pretty cool, but it's not on the top of my list. Walrusman holds that coveted spot.

I think George Lucas is sending out a press release right now stating that Sebastian Shaw was never actually supposed to be in the movie..it was just some close up shots that people misconstruded as him..it was actually Hayden the whole time.

:exactly: you said it. Shaw doesn't exist any more to George Lucas. He never existed to him, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Since I saw the original movies as a kid, This is Anakin to me, as an adult. I would buy it, but I am not optomistic that it will be made.

According to Lucas logic, when a Jedi dies, he is a ghost of his last physical appearance, and since Vader ceased to be Anakin, we got Hayden as the ghost Anakin now.

If Lucas was going to screw with that shot, why didn't he just put everybody back in the prime of their life instead of coming up with that lame excuse. We could have seen a youner Yoda and perhaps Ep II Obi-Wan next to Hayden.

Lucas used to be the genius that set the bar for sci-fi, so why is he an idiot now?

According to Lucas logic, when a Jedi dies, he is a ghost of his last physical appearance, and since Vader ceased to be Anakin, we got Hayden as the ghost Anakin now.

If Lucas was going to screw with that shot, why didn't he just put everybody back in the prime of their life instead of coming up with that lame excuse. We could have seen a youner Yoda and perhaps Ep II Obi-Wan next to Hayden.

Lucas used to be the genius that set the bar for sci-fi, so why is he an idiot now?

He's so jaded now, in his recent interviews about red tail he doesnt even wave to the fans or even acknowledge them, when asked about star wars he just sighs.

I love star wars but dont like him, seems so arrogant and doesnt respect the fanbase. I think he's tired of star wars, which is understandable but should pass it on to someone else. There are so much more that can be done with the franchise, many new movies.

The transformation from anakin to vader was absolute crap and barely mentioned in the movies. Anakin was half dead then next shot he's vader..the end. Nolan could made a whole movie out of that..a good one too.

Who is Sebastian Shaw? Don't you know that it was always Hayden Christiansen in that scene? The framing of the shot just made it look like someone else. We were all just confused.

:goodpost:Hayden might not have even been born yet when that scene was shot, but yeah you're right.:exactly:

1/6 scale Tarkin (Peter Cushing) please!!

view;_ylt=A0PDoTHgfEFPjl0AYdCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

Now I know that Sideshow just did this nice PF of Tarkin, and we already have Piett in 1/6, but considering we (finally) have Palpatine and Vader in sixth-scale, and (as far as I'm concerned) Tarkin is THE Star Wars villain next to Vader and Palpy

...I mean we already have two versions of Emo Anakin, I mean Hayden...never mind...:gah:

Lucas: Han shot first, since the beginning.

Tarkin: Terminate him, immediately!

:impatient:

Re: 1/6 scale Tarkin (Peter Cushing) please!!

Good point, enough with the prequel junk - Give us Tarkin!
....Or snowtrooper....
........Or biker scout.......
.................Or anything non-prequel.

Back