NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale Tarkin (Peter Cushing) please!!

Tarkin, Osald, and Veers would complete the named officer corp. How about a nice Tarkin and Death Star detention guard?

Re: Who wants to see a Sideshow 1/6 Sebastian Shaw Anakin?

Rather have Jake Lloyd.

SSC should do a 2 pack of Ep1 Anakins.

pogglethelesser_detail.png

It's ridiculous how much I want Sideshow to make this guy.

I'd pass. I remember the decent Hasbro figure rotting the bookstore shelves for years.

Sideshow is more than capable of making this. The 12" Old Ben is f'n fantastic! Cushing shouldnt be any harder. Tarkin is #2 on my SW Wishlist.

If a character was part of the vintage Kenner line then I'm down for a purchase :duff

Not convinced Sideshow can handle the paint apps on a very specific character like this one. HT please

Oh, brother... :ohbfrank:

Tell you what, you go right ahead an keep on waiting for HT to announce a Tarkin figure - and on that day, the rest of us will know that Satan is busy making snow forts and skiing! :monkey3

I can see it now, in the next release they will CGI Hayden's charred head over Shaw's...:slap

I hope they do just to see more whining from "grown" adults.

Oh, brother... :ohbfrank:

Tell you what, you go right ahead an keep on waiting for HT to announce a Tarkin figure - and on that day, the rest of us will know that Satan is busy making snow forts and skiing! :monkey3

:goodpost: :rotfl

That Hot Toys made one STar Wars figure so far doesn't mean that they will go in as deep as Sideshow does. Look at the Iron Man and Pirate of the Carribean figures. Most of them are just the main caracters.

I have faith in SS to make Tarkin 100% awesome :peace

yes please to tarkin
(and nearly any OT imperial officers)

Back