NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB or ROTJ Vader as I always thought ROTS and ANH Vader looks not evil enough to me.

I sat down and started listing all of the characters that I could find in the entire Star Wars continuum. Then I used a very complex process of elimination to figure out which figure I want next over everything else. And the winner was...

Fode and Beed.

:)

how about a ERG to go with that awesome Emperor...or perhaps a redo on the Imperial Stormtrooper?

I agree with you Glennfett. I have my Medicom ERG standing behind Palp in his throne and I had to prop him up on a little box just so you can see him well enough, :slap:rotfl.

What the hell is wrong with you? :mad:

LOL...I couldn't resist. I was watching EI the other day and when I saw F-n-B, Sideshow popped into my head (I have no idea why). But my actual thought was..."I hope Sideshow makes Star Wars figures until F-n-B is actually an acceptable release...because that would mean they would have to be doing them for a long...damned...time.:)

Well...alright. But I've got my eye on you mister.

129025785346264398.jpg

Slave Leia is LOOOOOOOONG overdue.

Extremely true. With the release of Jabba and his dais back in 2006 I figure Slave Leia would be right around the corner. Sadly that didn't happen I had to go off and find the best looking custom piece I could find. Paid top dollar for it, but it was the best I've seen for 1/6.

I would really love to see SST take a crack at it since besides Slave Leia, I would really like to see is Ahsoka Tano and more of Jabba's henchmen and guards ex: Klatooinions, Weequays, Niktos, maybe even Oola or even Mara jade as Arica.

Sideshow has said it's still developing the new female Prometheus body, so they have been waiting to get that done before they tackle any more female figures.

I agree Slave Leia is overdue, but honestly even with a new Prometheus female body, I don't imagine it will look that good with so much skin exposed. I'm not expecting a seamless rubber skinned body, just the female equivalent of the Pro. Chances are a good Slave Leia is still some time away, but I rather they take their time and do it right instead of getting one with a crappy body.

Or you could make a custom one with this freakishly realistic 1:6 female body.

That said, they could hurry up with the female Pro and do an ESB Leia which is pretty much covered up from head to toe.

No women please unless they are well covered. Sideshow has always sucked at the female form. Their heads are always huge and their bodies are always tiny.

Leia as Boushh is the only credible female fig in the SW line.

No women please unless they are well covered. Sideshow has always sucked at the female form. Their heads are always huge and their bodies are always tiny.

Leia as Boushh is the only credible female fig in the SW line.

For once Pixletwit speaks the truth. :lecture

1/6 George Lucas., accessories would of course include:

• Sacks and sacks of Money!!!
  • Plush toy of Jar Jar
  • "Avoiding Plot Holes for Dummies" book
  • Toy Diorama of Leia Kissing Luke in ESB
  • Dustbin with all Original Star Wars Prints on Fire inside

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Some of the choices they have made this year are quite odd.....

To be honest, they have sucked hard, all clones and some throw in here and there. SS fails to ever keep momentum going with this line, been an absolute snoozer all year so far, Ya ya I know its only May

Back