NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why a droid would make a good bounty hunter in ESB, loved those creepy others though. But initially when I saw how IG-88 like droids move on SWCW, I hated those characters. Only my opinion, never mind.

Yeah, I don't watch SWCW. Just a sucker for all things Empire Strikes Back. IG-88 always struck me as the most disturbing one on that bridge.

I never understood why a droid would make a good bounty hunter in ESB, loved those creepy others though. But initially when I saw how IG-88 like droids move on SWCW, I hated those characters. Only my opinion, never mind.

So B2T ...

OT TROOOOPS ...

IG-88 wasn't the only droid on the bridge... 4-LOM is also a droid.

The Cantina band and IG88 are long due. Didn't Sideshow hint Battle Droids and Grievous.

I think its a safe bet for all these to to turn up at SDCC.

I'd really like them to make a Zam Wesell bounty hunter with interchangeable faces. But either way i am working on my custom one this week out of some of the clothing from the 12" Hasbro and custom female figure parts and bandoliers etc..

a little realistic: an Aayla Secura or Darth Vadar reissue
totally dreaming: a Shaak Ti,Mara Jade,Slave Leia or SWII Padame.

If we didn't, it would be like a 2 month gap between pre-orders.

That would be unusual so I am fairly confident that we will as well.

I'm pretty sure practically everybody has said this, but I would really enjoy having an Admiral Ackbar. Ohh! & a Chewbacca - I'm pretty sure that would be a VERY difficult figure to make, since 'real' hair is usually difficult to work with, but it'd be interesting to see what they could come up with. :D

-Drea

I would love to have a 1/6 Snowtrooper. They are my favorite Imperials and I haven't bought anything snowtrooper since the Gentle Giant mini bust. I think I would get a few if they came out with them.

Don't mean to sound selfish but I am looking forward in the near future for a clean (white) version of the phase II clone trooper. :monkey3

Yep another clone, but I can wait. Bring on Dooku, Tarkin and Grevious SSC. :impatient: :wink1:

you know what i was just thinking? there is a serious lack of any driods besides 3PO and R2. Theres Sidious' probes by Sideshow which are nice but some medi droids or that head droid at Jabba's Palace would be cool. Just a thought.

Back