NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we get a screen pic of IG-88 just for laughs...

250px-IG-88.jpg

Hasbro's IG-88 can look great with a repaint... its a surprisingly nice figure.

And since is pretty much all just dry brushing its an easy project for anyone to do.

swd.jpg

I would like any kind of Imperial droids, and when SS makes R2 and C-3PO they will be easy to make too.

R2-Q5
R5-J2
R4-I9
RA-7 Death Star Droid
Sandtrooper Seeker Droid
Imperial Probe Droid
Interrogator Droid
Mouse Droid MSE-6

I'll take any droid that was in the original vintage line up. And OT astromechs. I don't care about PT droids at all.

Hasbro's IG-88 can look great with a repaint... its a surprisingly nice figure.

And since is pretty much all just dry brushing its an easy project for anyone to do.

swd.jpg

That is pretty good. Nice paint job. I imagine Sideshow's weapons would be a lot more impressive though.

I would like any kind of Imperial droids, and when SS makes R2 and C-3PO they will be easy to make too.

R2-Q5
R5-J2
R4-I9
RA-7 Death Star Droid
Sandtrooper Seeker Droid
Imperial Probe Droid
Interrogator Droid
Mouse Droid MSE-6

Sideshow did say that they are doing the Mouse Droid, my guess is, that couldn't be coming with Tarkin.:naughty

R2-Q5
R5-J2
R4-I9
RA-7 Death Star Droid
Sandtrooper Seeker Droid
Imperial Probe Droid
Interrogator Droid
Mouse Droid MSE-6

The Interrogator Droid was a Leia (ANH) exclusive. Am I wrong?

:lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture I'd buy a TPM version of 3PO before IG-88.

Well, I would too. Same with AOTC 3P0. But that's 3P0... not Grievous or other lame PT Battle Droids.

Actually, I must admit... the design of the standard Battle Droid is kinda cool. But it's all immediately ruined as soon as they "talk" and act like Keystone Cops meet The Three Stooges. Same with Grievous... cool design, simply awful character in execution.

Also, must have R5-D4. :lecture

That is pretty good. Nice paint job. I imagine Sideshow's weapons would be a lot more impressive though.

The blaster is Sideshow... although its not really being shown off in the image. But the rifle is Hasbro, and it definitely sucks.

But, I think there are good WWII 1/6 weapons you can get to approximate his rifle; I just never got around to it.

Back