NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thenammagazine said:
talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha Ask and ye shall receive..."The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Laugh it up, fuzzball. :lol Well, if anyone wants to try and beat the annoying out of me I'm sure that can be arranged. :lecture

That said, personal attacks: always the way of the *********. I'm still naive enough to assume people know the difference. (The person wacky enough to submit that to Sideshow's official Q&A most likely does not post or even lurk here).

:duff

Laugh it up, fuzzball. :lol Well, if anyone wants to try and beat the annoying out of me I'm sure that can be arranged. :lecture

That said, personal attacks: always the way of the *********. I'm still naive enough to assume people know the difference. (The person wacky enough to submit that to Sideshow's official Q&A most likely does not post or even lurk here).

:duff

we tolerate your opinions every day, let the Thrawn fan have his.

I wonder if i'm the only one who doesn't care if we ever get a chewie. I mean it would be better than 90% of the choices out there and i'd still buy him, but i dunno just doesn't excite me.

I wonder if i'm the only one who doesn't care if we ever get a chewie. I mean it would be better than 90% of the choices out there and i'd still buy him, but i dunno just doesn't excite me.

:thwak Any Star Wars line without a Chewie is FAIL. He's inarguably among the top 6-8 most popular and iconic characters in the entire saga.

I wonder if one have to comb Chewie's hair every now and than if they do produce a wookie? What do I know, I am only into armoured figures! LOL

:lol

I actually think Chewie would look better with unkempt hair, as long as it stayed hanging down and didn't fluff outward.

010.JPG

This is a big thread so forgive me if it's been brought up, but now that SS has started making aliens like the Gamorrean and Hammerhead, do you think they will make it to more complex aliens like the Geonosians? I would kill for a Poggle or Warrior drone.

This is a big thread so forgive me if it's been brought up, but now that SS has started making aliens like the Gamorrean and Hammerhead, do you think they will make it to more complex aliens like the Geonosians? I would kill for a Poggle or Warrior drone.

SSC hasn't mentioned Geonosians yet. I'm sure if the upcoming aliens sell well they would consider it. Even still, I'm thinking their first (non-Jedi/Sith) Prequel alien might be something Nute Gunray or Rune Haako.

SSC hasn't mentioned Geonosians yet. I'm sure if the upcoming aliens sell well they would consider it. Even still, I'm thinking their first (non-Jedi/Sith) Prequel alien might be something Nute Gunray or Rune Haako.

I'd love Nute and Rune too, and you're right I'm sure they'll get to them seeing as they're mostly just elaborate costumes with Alien heads.

Back