NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow would likely hire mercenaries to hunt them down vs. facing 2000+ angry, ^^^^^y, whiney Star Wars fans. :p

I had always assumed that Subject 1138, The First Mate accompanied every Sideshow shipment from overseas. Any attacking pirate might be turned into Subject 2048, The Pirate. :D

nayo

okay.. did some SW research and founf the names of Jabbas guards/goons...

Weequays
Nikitos (3 versions) - would be very easy for SS to make.

Weequays
Nikitos (3 versions) - would be very easy for SS to make.

I would imagine one of those types or Lando Skiff will probably come out around the time of the Gamorrean Guard, they're certainly doable by Sideshow, no strange bodies, just alien hands and feet and no more challenging armor than figures they've already done. I'd like Weequay over Nikto, but I'd take either or both, just like the Weequay look more.

A Weequay would be sweet, Im all for stuff Hasbro never did

After the Sand trooper and Lando I have no other SS figs on order, wallet can finally take a rest, all the EU stuff they released and countless clones have been blah

I'd love to see a 3-pack of Jabba's henchman: Klaatu Barada & Nikto! They would add so much to the Jabba environment. I can already imagine the custom skiffs starting...

I would imagine one of those types or Lando Skiff will probably come out around the time of the Gamorrean Guard, they're certainly doable by Sideshow, no strange bodies, just alien hands and feet and no more challenging armor than figures they've already done. I'd like Weequay over Nikto, but I'd take either or both, just like the Weequay look more.

Let's have fun with this. Two heads? Or one head with a removable helmet? I'd prefer 2 if they couldn't do it to where the helmet looks reasonably proportioned. Then again, not sure I'd want to leave a helmet on and risk damaging the paint. :lol So 2 heads it is, for me!

Let's have fun with this. Two heads? Or one head with a removable helmet? I'd prefer 2 if they couldn't do it to where the helmet looks reasonably proportioned. Then again, not sure I'd want to leave a helmet on and risk damaging the paint. :lol So 2 heads it is, for me!

Part of me says 2 heads for protective reasons, the other part says one because for some reason, the image of Lando when he pulls the mouth guard down to reveal it's him as they haul Chewie away sticks in my head and it'd be cool if the figure could do that. I guess that opens a 3rd scenario, 2 heads but on the helmeted one, make the mouth guard hinged so you can move it around a little.

I'm guessing we'll have 3 more announcement this year , 1 at Spooltacular and two more by years end the roun out Q1 and Start Q2. Lets not forget either that at some point next year we'll be seeing Cody , Rex and the Gamorrean Gaurd on top of CW Annien and the Phase 1 Clone. Thats 5 right there for 2010.

Yoda and Dooku are a must,I need them to make a cool stop motion animation lightsaber fight.

No, they really don't :lol

But, I guess it would save me some money...

I don't want to save money. I want more figures.

So, no, they don't. :lecture

Mara Jade IS coming, just not next.

Go dig through the Old Sideshow Q&A's, they already said that " the design team loves the Zhan novels, and they have a special place in our harts" or something to that effect, and that Mara jade was on the table, but not until 2010 at the earliest.

Back