NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow do the movie version of Saesee on a Pro, we could just conveniently fit the head onto the CloneObi figure.:D

Unfortunately, no, not without a bit more customizing. They'd need to do the helmet as well:

87611b090d6_Main400.jpg

Hmmm, I can wait for an armored version, I'd rather the movie version first. Better if they use his likeness from Ep's I & II, as they used a different actor in III and he looks, well, goofy.

Hmmm, I can wait for an armored version, I'd rather the movie version first. Better if they use his likeness from Ep's I & II, as they used a different actor in III and he looks, well, goofy.

I believe that you are talking about Saesee. I too would love to see the movie version, that would probably be the only one that I will buy. I prefer the likeness from ROTS though, the only way that I will pose him is together with Agen Kolar, Kit and Mace facing off with Palpatine.:D

For some reason, i am thinking we might see a Hoth Leia soon.

It looks like armored Han, but Luke's shoulders are upraised like he's wearing a vest like an X-Wing pilot...but I don't know why they'd do one in armor and not the other, so they're probably both in armor.

There both in armor if watch the film the straps of the chest armor tend to raise up higher then the shoulder armor on luke giving it the look you see in the silhouette.

The second from the right kinda looks like a Royal Guard... but since that would make for three SW exclusives, it's probably something else.

- J

For some reason, i am thinking we might see a Hoth Leia soon.

I would LOVE it if that figure were announced soon....or ANY Hoth-themed figures for that matter. With the usual lead time involved, they could be showing up around the time I've got plenty of snow for some great photo opportunities...

Back