NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I am suprised we haven't seen more figures from TESB. Especially the battle on Hoth. It is not "cool" that sideshow has given these great designs the "cold" shoulder for this long. :monkey1 :monkey3

No really, it is one of the really great Star Wars moments(the first scenes I watched when I got it on DVD.) Just wierd that sideshow has not given us some of these figures. I mean come on, Piett and not Veers. :confused:

Is there some reason Sideshow can't space out its Stormtrooper-variant figures?

On top of the Sandtrooper, Force Unleashed Stormtrooper and likely Shadow Stormtrooper plus an additional orange-pauldron Sandtrooper in the future, the Han-Luke pair seems like a very uninspired choice.

I mean I don't begrudge Sideshow reusing this mold, but if they can space out important characters over years, why not use some of these variants to plug lull times in their schedule over several years rather than craming every conceivable Stormtrooper variant out there at once?.

As it is in four months this year we have one SW 1:6 figure announced: Lando. I find that a poor marketing/sales strategy.

hmm good points. i think they're looking for the cash cow this year. hopefully it gives them freedom next year to spend a bit more on r&d for chewie, droids, aliens, etc but who knows.

I know this is a year of the 'armor' for Sideshow. For some variety, I would really like a Biker Scout for the next announcement. :eek:

Wouldn't it be awesome if the SDCC big display this year was the Emperor, his throne, Royal Guards (with armor), and a Biker Scout?

I don't want to see an Emperor without the offering of a Throne environmental.

I don't want to see an Emperor without the offering of a Throne environmental.

I think they will. And it would be easy. They could offer them together for $140 or so and the Emperor separate for $80-$90 and they'd probably sell out of BOTH.

Plus, there is precedence with the Belloq and Toht offerings (except Palpie's throne would actually go with that character :lol )

I think they will. And it would be easy. They could offer them together for $140 or so and the Emperor separate for $80-$90 and they'd probably sell out of BOTH.

Plus, there is precedence with the Belloq and Toht offerings (except Palpie's throne would actually go with that character :lol )

Unless they offer the Emperor's throne chair with Adm. Ackbar.

The SDCC exclusive Han and Luke aside, anyone think we will be getting a new announcement soon?:D

I hope we get something new besides the alt-outfit Han and Luke.

Still hoping for Tarkin, Greedo, Tusken Raider or Hoth Snowtroopers.

Han and Luke wouldn't be the only new stuff showing up at SDCC.

Among your 4 choices here I would most wish to see Greedo.:D

I definitely think we'll get an announcement before the SDCC... just a matter of when: this week, next...

And I do think we're due for an alien: Greedo or Raider.

I know Tarkin's a little boring visually, but I really want him to complete my ANH display. That, and he's an easy one for SS to make (Piett without the hat).

But with the whole armor thing going, the Hoth Snowtrooper is probably the most likely for a reveal around SDCC. Can't you just see two Snowtroopers and that canon as an excellent display?

I hope we get something new besides the alt-outfit Han and Luke.

Still hoping for Tarkin, Greedo, Tusken Raider or Hoth Snowtroopers.

I can't imagine there would be no new 1/6 figures announced at SDCC. Last year the exclusive was Secura and we got 3 new figures announced.

Emperor and throne would be the coolest and another show stopper for them.

I doubt we will see any Fetts, but I hope we get something in the next few weeks, been a while and the SDCC Ex doesnt count, we know that is a given every year.

Back