NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter too much to me who SSC does next as long as they keep making OT figures. We need more Cantina and Jabba's Palace creatures. As far as Hot Toys is concerned, I hope they do Han next. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did Luke for the OT and then Anakin for the PT then went back to do another OT figure with Han. I could see them switching back and forth between the 2 trilogies like that since they aren't making multiple figures per year.

...Jawas & Sandcrawler droids - I'd be cartwheeling then. :)

Yes, A Sidehow take on Jawas would be great...especially with how terrific the Tusken Raider came through production.

Until then, the Hasbro one is still pretty good...

JAWA-03.jpg

I want:

RCs (Delta/Omega) with Light-Up
AT-RT drivers
ARCs (Phase II Clone Wars season 3 - style)
Galactic Marine
Swamp Scout Trooper (Kashyyyk 41st)
Commander Fox (phase II)

Maybe something BIG and badass like, for instance, LAAT/i

Yes, I'm a clone freak. )

I'd like to see all 3 of these rolling out in the next couple years. Gree and Bacara need troops and the ARCs are just bad ass looking.

I'd love to see Grievous handed off to HT. Between the Iron Man Armors, the Terminator models, and even the predator armor designs, I think this would be right up their alley.

I'm going to get my crystal ball out and predict that if SSC ever ships Grievous, the tears will flow deep.

:lecture Grievous-shmievous. :lol

More ANH non human characters in general would be great.

Jawas & Sandcrawler droids - I'd be cartwheeling then. :)

A Jawa 2-pack would be great, with 2 different sized Jawas with different accessories. They already have the Hobbit bodies they could use.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cad Bane but that would be the only CW series figure, i know theres been a few calls for Cyborg Maul but not just yet for me.

May be Sideshow could follow Hasbro with a Bluray Deleted Scenes set of figures? I'm sure the Rebel Pilots would be popular and of course Jedi Luke with better HS and an extending lightsaber with small screwdriver.

Any Rebel Pilots would be cool, X-wing, A-wing, B-wing and Y-wing. Especially alien pilots, like the deleted scene Calamarian.

Deleted scene Mon Calamari would be an instant purchase!
My main wants now, are Jabba's Slave Dancer Oola, OT Max Rebo Band, Lando in Skiff desguise, Scout Trooper, Ewok(s), Random Jabba Palace aliens, Luke or Han Hoth gear, Tauntan, and Vader 2.0

Sideshow needs to stop milking the clone troopers. It's reminding me of Gentle Giant a few years ago. They can do Scout, Republic Commandos, and maybe a deluxe Stormtrooper, but that's about it. Then they need to start hopping back into the OT, PT and EU catalogs in anticipation of the NT (New Trilogy).

My current list:

OT
  • R2D2
  • C3P0
  • Chewbacca
  • new and improved Farmboy Luke
  • X-Wing Pilot Luke
  • Jedi Luke
  • Bespin Han
  • new and improved Prince Leia
  • Slave Leia (seamless/low-seam body)
  • Skiff Lando on taller body
  • TIE Pilot
  • Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike
  • Royal/Crimson Guard (armored figure under cloak)
  • Tarkin
  • Akbar
  • Oola (seamless/low-seam body)
  • Jawa 2-packs
  • Ewok 2-packs
  • Rebel Pilot

PT
  • new and improved Qui Gon
  • new and improved Mace Windu
  • new and improved Ep III Anakin
  • Ep II Anakin w/dual lightsabers
  • Ep I Anakin in Podracer gear
  • Queen Amidala (royal gown)
  • Arena Padme
  • Jango Fett
  • badass Yoda
  • Dooku
  • Shaak Ti
  • Aurra Sing
  • Senate Guard (armored figure under cloak)

EU
  • Talon
  • Mara Jade
  • Quinlon Vos
  • Darth Malgus
  • Satele Shan
  • Republic Commandos (4 variants)
  • Royal Guard Trainees (4 variants)
  • Xizor
  • Savage Opress (realistic)
  • Galen Marek (jedi & sith)
  • Jaina Solo (unless in NT)
  • Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus (unless in NT)

Larger Creatures
  • Taun Taun
  • Wampa
  • Rancor

Last edited:
Back