NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With wakizashi saber. :lecture

Mace_Windu_vs_Sora_Bulq_part_2.JPG

The small saber could be the SSC Exclusive item.

I think Wioslea might look kinda weird in 1/6th scale, but I'm all for more cantina aliens. Bring em on Sideshow.

personally, i think Walrus Man's head looked more like a giant spider... but i guess Spider Man was taken.

Wow, what a creepy looking close-up.:horror Thanks for the nightmares automaton, and I grew up in Arizona with tarantulas and black widows, so I am no arachnophobe.:lol

I want:

RCs (Delta/Omega) with Light-Up
AT-RT drivers
ARCs (Phase II Clone Wars season 3 - style)
Galactic Marine
Swamp Scout Trooper (Kashyyyk 41st)
Commander Fox (phase II)

Maybe something BIG and badass like, for instance, LAAT/i

Yes, I'm a clone freak. )

Another newsletter goes by without a new figure announcement. Its all very quiet on the new figure front. 2013 is looking pretty empty so far for 1/6.

Assuming we get OOM-9, Bossk and the Airbourne trooper in 2012 as planned, all we have for 2013 so far is Padawan Kenobi and Snowtrooper (both Q1). I can't remember a time when there are so few figures on pre-order.
And there is still no sign of the promised Hot Toys Han or Anakin.

No figures at all for Q2???? What Gives????

Another newsletter goes by without a new figure announcement. Its all very quiet on the new figure front. 2013 is looking pretty empty so far for 1/6.

Assuming we get OOM-9, Bossk and the Airbourne trooper in 2012 as planned, all we have for 2013 so far is Padawan Kenobi and Snowtrooper (both Q1). I can't remember a time when there are so few figures on pre-order.

Fine with me, gotta pay for Monger As far as SSC and Star Wars I just figure the whole development team in sitting in a room scratching their heads thinking its been a year and a half since we showed Grievous at SDCC, how the hell we gonna do this.

Isn't there some kind of toy fair in HK in January? I seem to recall some event around that time. I figure that's when HT will announce the next one.

I'm really hoping they announce Han next! Or at least both Anakin and Han at the same time. We'll still have to wait a full year for them to release once they've been announced! :slap

Man no wonder that I have not been able to get my hands on the two last sw figures. Telling you they are out to get me.

Back