Next Popcultureshock item....Akuma Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone.

Glad you all seem to dig it....something I had wanted to do for a while now.

Price is a difficult thing to determine sometimes. There is a minimum profit that has to be made to justify going into production on a piece. So while I could price these at $150 then I would have to raise the edition size to 555 instead of 475. If it was $125 then I would need to sell 665 pieces...just the way it works.

Ultimately I felt that keeping the edition size lower was more important than keeping the price lower. But I still wanted to keep these priced below the LSB because they are at a slightly smaller scale. I also know that busts arent big sellers so this is a bit of an experiment.

More pics at https://blog.popcultureshocktoys.com/

Totally understandable, I am getting the regular Akuma for sure. Is that Shin Akuma pic a photoshop job?

These busts are really nice. I'll order the original one at the very least. Just need to hunt down the statue to match...

Any idea of what time this sucker will go on sale? I missed out on the Ken PF when it went on sale and I just can't miss this one. Any info from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any idea of what time this sucker will go on sale? I missed out on the Ken PF when it went on sale and I just can't miss this one. Any info from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks.

9PM the NL goes up.

Shin Akuma ordered. He looks bad ass.

I thought about getting shin for a moment, but regular akuma looks so better with the life like design. So I got the regular. But who knows, if I see this at SDCC I may change my mind and get shin.

Last edited:
Back