Next PF? Not Boba Fett...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
We had some clues from Sideshow that the next PF would be a villain, a character from the original trilogy, and NOT from Episode IV, and that he was quite a project. Many of us have high hopes that these hints lead to Boba Fett.
Boba Fett is in Episode IV. Maybe not originally but he's certainly there now. So by those clues Palpatine, a Snowtrooper or a Biker Scout would probably be the top contenders.

I don't remember saying it would be a villain, just from the OT and not from Ep.4 - Yoda fits that and we've seen him already.

Or they could mean the Original OT - Special Editions don't count!

It's been so long and there's been so much speculation its hard to remember the "official" hints, but I'm quite certain bad guy was one of them. That toyfair thread where we were all so certain Fett would be announced probably has all the hints, if anyone is less lazy than me to look it up.

Darklord Dave said:
I don't remember saying it would be a villain, just from the OT and not from Ep.4 - Yoda fits that and we've seen him already.

Or they could mean the Original OT - Special Editions don't count!

I remember hearing that it was a villain, and if Vader was a 10 on the evil scale, then this one was a 7 or 8. Wish I could find which chat this came from...

tomandshell said:
I remember hearing that it was a villain, and if Vader was a 10 on the evil scale, then this one was a 7 or 8. Wish I could find which chat this came from...

Then it's not Fett. Fett isn't "evil" at all IMO.

Though it's almost as unlikely as a PF Jar Jar, I think it would be cool to have an TPM Pod Racing Anakin as a PF.
Flame me as much as you want for that idea. :rolleyes:
-theropod

Back