Next PF? Not Boba Fett...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom has a "Fett"ish :lol

Anyway, I hope the next PF is Fett. But any kind of Emperor/Palpatine would be second on my list. I would like a Maul, in a few years. I'm getting a little over saturated with him at the moment (GG Maul, GG Bust, Life-size bust, 12"). We can wait a year or two before we get to a PF Maul.

hairlesswookiee said:
i hope you guys get your Fett. im still crusading for my Palpatine!!! join the cause.

I am with you on Palpatine. I really want a PF ROTJ Palpy. That and a PF Chewie.

Not that I'm hijacking this thread - At the SW forum, we have started the Palpatine crusade. I see that hairlesswookiee, Darth Loki and KitFisto and I are eagerly waiting for SS to announce Palpy in either 12" or PF very very very soon........

So Sideshow, I tell you once again.....drop the Apprentice and bring on the Master!:emperor

DarthRamuk said:
Not that I'm hijacking this thread - At the SW forum, we have started the Palpatine crusade. I see that hairlesswookiee, Darth Loki and KitFisto and I are eagerly waiting for SS to announce Palpy in either 12" or PF very very very soon........

So Sideshow, I tell you once again.....drop the Apprentice and bring on the Master!:emperor

Yep, and Royal Guards to go with him!

I'm very excited to get Dooku in PF, he's probably the top pick of the ones that haven't been mentioned (Maul and this Fett character that Tom is so hot and bothered over). But the Emperor would be nice too, might as well get him out of the way since I'll probably buy him too.

Khev said:
I will join the Palpatine PF crusade only if you jump on the 12 inch Bespin Luke bandwagon. :chew
I feel like I'm in the Capitol. :sick

Khev said:
I will join the Palpatine PF crusade only if you jump on the 12 inch Bespin Luke bandwagon. :chew

Sure.....why not eh? After all, Luke almost became Sidious's new Apprentice.....:emperor

Agent0028 said:
I feel like I'm in the Capitol. :sick

Who can resist mixing Star Wars and politics? Its been done before. I wonder if the exclusive edition Bespin Lukes will be able to shoot laser beams at Russian nukes in space.

I will have to guess Darth Sidious. :cool: IF not, Qui-gon but I doubt it. Also, with Fett, big doubt on him as well. :cool:

Batty said:
Nice first post! :chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew

Why thank you! :D

Actually, I'm guessing that the next PF will be somebody from the prequels. We're at something like a 6:1 OT to PT ratio in the PF line right now. Not that I'm complaining... :monkey3

pfronz said:
Why thank you! :D

Actually, I'm guessing that the next PF will be somebody from the prequels. We're at something like a 6:1 OT to PT ratio in the PF line right now. Not that I'm complaining... :monkey3

Pfronz--First of all, welcome!

Second of all--I like your avatar!

Third--We had some clues from Sideshow that the next PF would be a villain, a character from the original trilogy, and NOT from Episode IV, and that he was quite a project. Many of us have high hopes that these hints lead to Boba Fett. I happen to think that the next piece after that will be a Maul PF.

There's no need for crusades for Star Wars characters unless you're a die hard Jar Jar or Ice Cream Maker Man fan.

And you know what happened after the crusades?

THE DARK AGES!:emperor

tomandshell said:
Third--We had some clues from Sideshow that the next PF would be a villain, a character from the original trilogy, and NOT from Episode IV, and that he was quite a project. Many of us have high hopes that these hints lead to Boba Fett. I happen to think that the next piece after that will be a Maul PF.
:rotfl I misread IV as VI and was wondering where in the world you got that. Fett and Palpatine really do seem to be the only two contenders and I think Fett fits the "quite a project" than Palps, unless they did something really amibitious with him.

Back