Next LOTR Diorama to be Revealed Next Week ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've said that the scale would be consistent. The Marvel vs. are almost too big at 1/9 scale - it would be insanity to do these at 1/6th.

I'm looking forward to the next diorama announcement. It's been awhile since we got any new LotR stuff from Sideshow.

I am gonna say Gandalf VS. Balrog.

:cool:

Darklord Dave said:
They've said that the scale would be consistent. The Marvel vs. are almost too big at 1/9 scale - it would be insanity to do these at 1/6th.

Don't listen SS, he doesn't speak for all of us. :lol :monkey3 :cool:

Darklord Dave said:

I don't know about that, Cap vs Red Skull is 1/7th and it's a nice size. 1/6 is the next step up. :cool:

Is the riders of Rohan vs. the mumakill to much of wishfull thinking? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

11565.jpg

Darklord Dave said:

I've heard that the scale will NOT be consistant! Perhaps Tom G will shed some light on this!

Lembas Eater said:
I've heard that the scale will NOT be consistant! Perhaps Tom G will shed some light on this!

I'm pretty sure that at ORC this year Sideshow said that the scale would be consistant, that "The Crack of Doom" would be the smallest of them, and that they would always feature at least two characters.

We shall soon see...

--Chris

Isildur is my first choice, it HAS to be done; just like the mural in Rivendell. :cool:

If at all possible, I want Aragorn cutting off the head of the Mouth of Sauron in front of the Black-Gates. That would be one sweet dio, with the armies of Gondor and Rohan in the back!:rock

As long as you're wiling to pay the postage on that!! Would you like the mouth of sauron's head mid-fall?

I like the sound of the crack o doom being the smallest, and at LEAST two characters? Woo! I want a biggie.

Tom Bombadil vs Old man Willow.......?

So, please do post a new thread when anyone got the news....since I am NOT in US, news can be confused with speculations..

Lets keep our fingers crossed! :cool:

Back