1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
change that L to an N and you've got a god tier character
I'm hoping to see him make his live action debut in either Book of Boba or Ahsoka. His animatronic at the Galaxy Edge's Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run looks outstanding.

Heck, this crazy thread is way better than the whole ST
giphy.webp

Give it about 10-15 years, then a lot of the kids that grew up with the ST will have adult money to waste.
That won’t happen. Kids don’t like the ST. I have proved this beyond a reasonable doubt by looking at everything from Halloween costume sales to toy sales to novel sales to comic sales to the impact of the MCU on kids.

Kids now will be looking to buy Infinity Saga stuff in 10-15 years, nothing from the ST.

Hell, the PT is more popular with kids now than the ST just from TCW alone.

I think people forget how big the Force Awakens was. Hell, it’s still the highest grossing film domestically of all time. Most didn’t turn on them until 8&9 and I’d still say audiences were 50/50 on TLJ. Having been to Galaxy’s Edge many times, that’s where the trilogies biggest impact will be and it’s clearly working.
Unrelated but give me a 1/6 Hondo and R3X

Back